Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 back to back bad scoring rounds on the sim for me! Worst part is I hit the ball extremely well tonight. Just missed my marks a bit and didn't putt very well. Shot 4 over 40 with 6 pars 2 bogeys and 1 bogey. Maddog played really well tho! He was even Steven 36 with 2 birdies and 2 bogeys.

uryjypum.jpg

huseveva.jpg

y4ygeja7.jpg

abadu5eh.jpg
...........your hat is pointed in the wrong direction.................
Can't wait to get to Plum Creek in a little over a week.
YES!!!!
Looking forward to Plum Creek as well!!!
Don't forget your M6....left handed putting for EVERYONE!

YES!!!!

Damn it! Maybe that's why I have been playing bad! That's it backwards hat it is next week.

And his m6 can be used both ways!! Remind me about the SB1, or I can just go make sure it's in the bag now. I'll do that.

YES!!!!

Damn it! Maybe that's why I have been playing bad! That's it backwards hat it is next week.

And his m6 can be used both ways!! Remind me about the SB1, or I can just go make sure it's in the bag now. I'll do that.

The M6 will be there, but don't be dragging it into the gutter Jimmy.

SB1 is center or heel shafted? It's only a simulator, but I'm rolling the X2 really​ well lately.

SB1 is center or heel shafted? It's only a simulator, but I'm rolling the X2 really​ well lately.

SB1 is center shafted. I've been using my OneCS on the sim and have been putting well as well. I have been putting for about 30-45 mins a day on the birdie ball, so I'm sure it has some to do with it.

The M6 will be there, but don't be dragging it into the gutter Jimmy.

It'll be right at home! Wont be swinging backwards anymore :D

SB1 is center shafted. I've been using my OneCS on the sim and have been putting well as well. I have been putting for about 30-45 mins a day on the birdie ball, so I'm sure it has some to do with it.
I had some issues pushing putts with my heel shafted M2 (which to my eye looks WAY better), but then after reading in Flog's SeeMore Fitting Recap that the SeeMore guy recommended a center shafted putter to help with his push, I put my X2 back in the back and have seen immediate results.

My birdieball is still.............................................sealed in the box. I've had it for three months. #slacker

I had some issues pushing putts with my heel shafted M2 (which to my eye looks WAY better), but then after reading in Flog's SeeMore Fitting Recap that the SeeMore guy recommended a center shafted putter to help with his push, I put my X2 back in the back and have seen immediate results.

My birdieball is still.............................................sealed in the box. I've had it for three months. #slacker

Pushing with the heel shaft eh? I would think it would be a pull. When I use a plumbers neck style putter I usually have a tendency to pull putts, which is why I fell in LOVE with the SeeMores because most all of them are center shafted. Interesting, needless today I cannot wait till June. Watch after all that I'll be fitted to a heel shafted putter lol.

Andy and who ever else was wondering,

Got to the gym tonight (perks of having a gf that runs a fitness center you can go when it's closed and empty :D ) to try out the new SKLZ Gold flex. First impression, I really like this thing. It'll remain to be seen if it actually helps with tempo and my actual swing, but it absolutely loosens you up really well. It definitely forces you to swing flatter too which I think is the main idea behind it. You can definitely feel if something is not timed right with your swing. I did some drills posted on the "Orange Whip" site with it and I enjoy it so far. I will definitely be using it regularly and for $55 shipped on Amazon I'd recommend it. Even if it's just a warm up device at the very least.

Pushing with the heel shaft eh? I would think it would be a pull. When I use a plumbers neck style putter I usually have a tendency to pull putts, which is why I fell in LOVE with the SeeMores because most all of them are center shafted. Interesting, needless today I cannot wait till June. Watch after all that I'll be fitted to a heel shafted putter lol.
Exactly. I'd have to look up the thread to see the theory behind it, but I can't argue with the results. I'm so looking forward to June. Preparing to be blown away.

correction on my score tonight!!!! even par, 2 birdies and ONE Double bogey. i did hit the ball well!!! looking forward to all kinds of golf this summer, ivy ridge, hickory stick, maybe twin hills for rochester t-way series, ravenwood. and some nysga rounds, hope i have enough time to get my money's worth on my le roy membership,lol

Allan, if you've got the connections you can set up that stop on the thruway series.

Yes I can....and will! I think they'll find the course quite a challenge.Probably the best greens in WNY.

Can't wait to get to Plum Creek in a little over a week.

Yeah, I can't wait to haul off and crush one of those 130 yard simulator drives ;)

correction on my score tonight!!!! even par, 2 birdies and ONE Double bogey. i did hit the ball well!!! looking forward to all kinds of golf this summer, ivy ridge, hickory stick, maybe twin hills for rochester t-way series, ravenwood. and some nysga rounds, hope i have enough time to get my money's worth on my le roy membership,lol

Twin Hills would be interesting for the Thruway series. It isn't a long course, but extremely tight and the greens are nasty.

It would be a good test for everyone.

Twin Hills is ok, but I'm sure we can do better than that for the Thruway Series.

Shadow Pines, Brookwoods, Blue Heron Hills, or Mill Creek would be better than Twin Hills.

Pete - when Jimmy and I met with Bob Simms the SeeMore instructor in the Rochester area, he immediately put me in a center shaft putter as my biggest tendency was to cut across the ball and push it (left for me). The move to the center shaft putter truly makes a difference and I am not sure I am inclined to go back.

Twin Hills is ok, but I'm sure we can do better than that for the Thruway Series.

Shadow Pines, Brookwoods, Blue Heron Hills, or Mill Creek would be better than Twin Hills.

We already did Mill Creek for the series, but I would be down with Brookwoods or Blue Heron Hills.

Maddog is not a fan of Mill Creek. Eats his lunch every time and then I have to hear about it for a week about how he hates Mill Creek :D

Anyone ever play Livingston CC? Those greens are BRUTAL

Maddog is not a fan of Mill Creek. Eats his lunch every time and then I have to hear about it for a week about how he hates Mill Creek :D
Oh that's a good one!

What time are you guys going to plum creek on the 9th? I am going to my best friend's bachelor party in Depew/Buffalo on the 8th and I will be driving right by Batavia on the way home on Sunday.

What time are you guys going to plum creek on the 9th? I am going to my best friend's bachelor party in Depew/Buffalo on the 8th and I will be driving right by Batavia on the way home on Sunday.
I think we have it booked from 1-5

We have the sim blocked out for 2pm-6pm ! Would love for you to join is if you can!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back