Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me - there will be no chance of that. But I will PM you my cell number

From some other posts about Plum Creek it sounds like you guys get a pretty private session? I've never been there to know how it's laid out.

Looks like I should be able to join you guys at Plum Creek next weekend as long as that morning isn't HELL.
Hope you can make it. Look forward to meeting you.
I wonder how many from this area are coming to the new event just launched.

http://bit.ly/1dQvImB
You know I'm in, and I'll be selling it hard next weekend at our simulator gathering.

From some other posts about Plum Creek it sounds like you guys get a pretty private session? I've never been there to know how it's laid out.

Www.bataviagolf.com

Check it out. I've gotten pretty close with the owner Mark and he is a super awesome dude.

Haha no worries! Only one sim and building at Plum Creek! And dude don't even wait for the Albatross Club it's so worth it. I'm really pushing for you to get to an official event. No worries about your game or handicap it will still be time you've had on a golf course.

Not worried about my handicap, this year is the first year I've thought hard about getting more involved in this community and the events. I wanted to join the Albatross club last year but I knew I wasn't going to be as active as I needed to be to get the perks out of it. This year might be a different story, depending on my schedule and money for the events. If not this year, I think it's pretty much a guarantee I will be involved next year in at least one event.

I wonder how many from this area are coming to the new event just launched.

http://bit.ly/1dQvImB
JB,I'm in for this one cuz I've been there before and it's a great time! 9 hour ride but carpooling should make it easy.

Not worried about my handicap, this year is the first year I've thought hard about getting more involved in this community and the events. I wanted to join the Albatross club last year but I knew I wasn't going to be as active as I needed to be to get the perks out of it. This year might be a different story, depending on my schedule and money for the events. If not this year, I think it's pretty much a guarantee I will be involved next year in at least one event.

Awesome bud! I really couldn't encourage you or anyone for that matter enough to try it. Even out little non official THP gatherings are the most fun I have on the golf course.

Mickelson is not right and just toughing it out, +2 through 3 holes already.
If I had to bet, I'd say he doesn't finish the tournament.

Mickelson is not right and just toughing it out, +2 through 3 holes already.
If I had to bet, I'd say he doesn't finish the tournament.

I kinda had a feeling he was going to go out there hurt just to try it for the fans. I hope he doesn't make it worse.

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

No competition golf for me but the OC weekend will be pretty awesome. Hope to see a few of you guys going low down there.

No competition golf for me but the OC weekend will be pretty awesome. Hope to see a few of you guys going low down there.
Still good to be playing with you Rob!

I still can't wait for our SeeMore trip!!

This will be a tough sell at home but I will make every effort to get there.
Andy,if you get clearance to go.............carpool?

Andy,if you get clearance to go.............carpool?

Alan - going to double check a few things over the weekend, but I am going to try and go to the Ocean City - so I am up for carpooling as well.

Alan - going to double check a few things over the weekend, but I am going to try and go to the Ocean City - so I am up for carpooling as well.
Aaron that would be great!

Just a heads up that next year will have a few less events we have a feeling, so if one strikes your fancy in 2014, you might want to jump on it. I dont see us doing 14-15 again.

This will be a tough sell at home but I will make every effort to get there.

Hope we get to meet you buddy.

Competition at THP events is a bit different. Hope you reconsider, as it is going to be a great time.

Just a heads up that next year will have a few less events we have a feeling, so if one strikes your fancy in 2014, you might want to jump on it. I dont see us doing 14-15 again.

These guys are trying to tempt me to go to the Indy event. Anything is possible!

On 2/9?? Oh wait, you won't be there. :)

Nope, but it's looking like we're gonna have a nice showing with Golds coming too now (As long as he's functional :)).
Do we have a head count yet? I've got: Myself, Aaron, Pete, Jim, Jimmy (a little late), Matt, Mike(?).
Hope I'm not forgetting anyone.

Nope, but it's looking like we're gonna have a nice showing with Golds coming too now (As long as he's functional :)).
Do we have a head count yet? I've got: Myself, Aaron, Pete, Jim, Jimmy (a little late), Matt, Mike(?).
Hope I'm not forgetting anyone.

Is there a limit to how many people can go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back