Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Have you guys heard of this?

http://eat24.com/mobile/

Their slogan is "Our mission is to keep you from having to cook, shop or wear pants. Eat24.com. Order today, leftovers tomorrow. Did you just solve dinner twice? Yes you did."

I have absolutely no idea what it costs and haven't downloaded it yet, but that's hilarious.

I looked into this a bit ago. There are none in our area, but Tampa has about 100 choices. Every place we looked at had a delivery charge of $7. That seems outrageous to me. I have heard some are less, but of the 20 or so I looked at while on the road in places, they were all $7 for delivery.

I looked into this a bit ago. There are none in our area, but Tampa has about 100 choices. Every place we looked at had a delivery charge of $7. That seems outrageous to me. I have heard some are less, but of the 20 or so I looked at while on the road in places, they were all $7 for delivery.

I was trying to figure that out... 7 dollars is silly, especially when I don't even like to spend 7 dollars on my average meals hahaha!

I will say though, if being lazy cost something, I'd imagine it'd be around seven dollars!

I was trying to figure that out... 7 dollars is silly, especially when I don't even like to spend 7 dollars on my average meals hahaha!

I will say though, if being lazy cost something, I'd imagine it'd be around seven dollars![/QUOTE]
I like this, made me chuckle a bit.

Back