Swing Model-who is yours?

Ernie Els or Zach Johnson. They both have beautiful swings that i would love to have.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Tapatalk

My coach compares my videos to Tiger and Couples because of how stable and little movement there is in their lower bodies in the take away and how stable their heads are and thats how quiet he wants me to be on the takeaway.

I'm not sure I try modeling anyones swing specifically, but I definitely and model Freddie Couples tempo. His swing looks so smooth it's ridiculous I could watch him hit golf balls all day long.

I'd have to say I usually shoot for something similar to Luke Donald or Justin Rose with an Els/Couples like tempo.

Last edited:
cpeterich
[/URL]

yani tseng.. Would love to hit 260 to 270 with machine like accuracy. Is it me , or does she look get manly?

My Mizuno optimizer numbers are identical to Luke Donald's although I'd say my overall swing is different.

if I could pick one or two guys to swing like, I'd probably go one of Freddie (without the back issues) Couples or Adam Scott... Maybe even DeLaet. Quality, consistent golf swings.

Well, my swing is Nick Price like in its tempo, and as far as body type I always get put up on video alongside younger Hal Sutton - when he still was pretty big, but not as big as he is now. And although he was before my time, my instructor said my swing was "eerily similar to Doug Sanders, but without the great results" - we laughed pretty hard when he said that! I found out later that he had a very short backswing like me. Whose swing would I like to have - Adam Scotts, and I always liked Jeff Oglivey's swing as well.

I like Hunter Mahan's swing. If I could I would take his and run.

Either his swing or Dufner's. Both very consistent ball strikers that have simple moves that I can understand if not totally emulate.

sam snead has to be my favorite old timer swing the way he keeps his spine angle through the shot and swings around his body.

modern swing i like harris english if you have ever seen him in person. he has good tempo but straight up rips the ball.

I try and keep it simple like Steve Stricker.

I would love to swing like DeLeat or Stenson. My swing probably most resembles an octopus swatting flies.

Freddie Couples

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never really thought about it but I ve always admired Payne Stewart's swing. So freakin smooth

sent without the boss's knowledge...

i suppose mine is Luke Donald well at least the finish position, But not through choice thou.

Take a look at my avatar
Luke-Donald-Swing-Sequence-WGC-CB7E4797.jpg

Smooth tempo has always been critical to my golf swing. When I get off, or a little quick, I try visualize Freddie Couples swing. Els' swing is also very similar, but he's taller and I can't relate to it as well. I haven't really noticed any of the younger players with such relaxed looking, fluid swings. Probably are some, I'm sure.

Lately I've been watching more of Ernie Els. I like his tempo.

Back