Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
MpLefty,Aaron,Pete,Andy and myself................but we have to get in when it's posted Feb.20. It would be great if you could too!

Is it just who ever signs up first gets in?

Invitationals are 1st come 1st served. The field is open to 32 golfers to start with and then a waiting list is created. In some events, we will add a couple of extra foursomes if we are able and the waiting list has the golfers.

All the details are in the 1st post of the thread for the Invitational and the only requirement is one must be an Albatross Club member at the time of signup to have their entry counted.

Yep. You will have plenty of notice as to when sign up will be. Generally in the post they post will have info that you need to email GG. In the past it has been the first X of amount of players to send that email in. Depending on how many players the event is open to.

Invitationals are 1st come 1st served. The field is open to 32 golfers to start with and then a waiting list is created. In some events, we will add a couple of extra foursomes if we are able and the waiting list has the golfers.

All the details are in the 1st post of the thread for the Invitational and the only requirement is one must be an Albatross Club member at the time of signup to have their entry counted.

The man is fast! :D

If the date works, I will be signing up.

Major cabin fever at work, slowest time of year and no golf. Worst combination!!

Yeah, I no how you feel. Got the @live feed for the WM Phoenix Open on my work PC. Not really helping my productivity for the day :)

Alright, planted the seed about trying to get into the THP Invitational in OC. Let's see how it's received.

Yeah, I no how you feel. Got the @live feed for the WM Phoenix Open on my work PC. Not really helping my productivity for the day :)

It's not loading for me

Alright, planted the seed about trying to get into the THP Invitational in OC. Let's see how it's received.

Good luck bud!!

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

It is a sad day for Rochester golf with the passing of Danielle Downey. Got to know her while she was at Spencerport when I was a basketball coach there (awhile back). She was easily one of the best female athletes I have ever seen in person.

She actually played on men's golf team in high school and was a heck of a basketball player as well.

It is a sad day for Rochester golf with the passing of Danielle Downey. Got to know her while she was at Spencerport when I was a basketball coach there (awhile back). She was easily one of the best female athletes I have ever seen in person.

She actually played on men's golf team in high school and was a heck of a basketball player as well.

Very sad, much too young

Very sad, much too young

Way, way too young and it sounds like she had really found her niche at the University of Auburn.

I could not believe this when I heard it today.

My condolences to her family and friends.

Just read about this. Very sad and tragic.

I could not believe this when I heard it today.

My condolences to her family and friends.

Just read about this. Very sad and tragic.

Completely tragic and very sad. Was very surprised/shocked when I got the text from parents. Been trying to check in with my uncle who coached and taught her in high school - and like many others in the Spencerport school system - knew her to be a great person.

One of my coolest moments in life was being able to follow her around at the Wegman's LPGA a few years back.

Yeah just saw this. Terrible news. :( Thoughts will be with her family.

Wondering if Maddog made it to Chili today after his overtime shift. Still can't believe they were closed at 540 when they advertised they were open till 7! :banghead:

always sad when someone so young is taken so early in life, thoughts and prayers to her family and friends

trying to make ocean city work this year, may even talk the wife into coming along for a little vacation!

Wondering if Maddog made it to Chili today after his overtime shift. Still can't believe they were closed at 540 when they advertised they were open till 7! :banghead:

We are definitely working that closing early to our advantage this morning.

trying to make ocean city work this year, may even talk the wife into coming along for a little vacation!

I got the green light for the OC tournament but it's looking like we're gonna make it a long weekend vacation if everything works out. That would take me out of the carpooling, sorry.

I got the green light for the OC tournament but it's looking like we're gonna make it a long weekend vacation if everything works out. That would take me out of the carpooling, sorry.
That's fine Andy!It's a great town and the beaches and restaurants are fabulous............glad you got the OK! A few more hours for me,,,,,,,,,way too excited!

That's fine Andy!It's a great town and the beaches and restaurants are fabulous............glad you got the OK! A few more hours for me,,,,,,,,,way too excited!

Can't wait to see pics. Played a course in Vegas a long time ago. It was pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back