GHIN revision day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting yourself in THP Invitational form, I see...

Heh.

Know you're just kidding. But it did make me reflect. Index is actually much better than a year ago. Same revision last year I was at 11.3. Big goal this year is to keep the index in the single digits all year. Always goes up a bit during winter golf. Got to hang on for about another 7 weeks or so to get to warmer temps.

I just need some weather that allows me to play some golf. I've only posted one score in 2014 thus far. My left shoulder is making improvements so I will be getting out more often as the weather allows. I need to post some current scores to better represent my current level of play.

Held steady at 7.9 but some good stuff is about to start falling off, need to post some good scores.

I was able to post 3 so-so rounds that I played in FL. It must of bumped off a bad round because I dropped from 13.7 to 13.3. :golf:

Improvements to the game are showing! 22.9 to 21.8!

11.9 to 12.2, an expected bump up, but after some swing tips from the instructor I feel it will be dropping soon.

Steady at 9.4

steady at NH

I need to get some more rounds in :D

Up to a 5.2. Time to quit playing games and get it down to 3.

Down from 10.0 to 9.7.

Youo guys with handicaps dropping are killing me! So many cold weather rounds are knocking out the "good scores." 13.6 from 13. I need some warm weather & time to golf in said weather! Killing me to go to San Diego this weekend with no chance of golf.

4.2 this time

The handicap isn't doing to good this winter. Sitting right at 11.0. If I don't get to swing the clubs anymore than I have been, I will start backing up rather quickly.

first actual handicap I've ever had - GHIN 23.3

I know it's not good, but at least I now have one. and I have a high water mark to work down from.

Mine was steady this week at 9.7.

first actual handicap I've ever had - GHIN 23.3

I know it's not good, but at least I now have one. and I have a high water mark to work down from.

Exactly...u know where you stand and before you know the number will be dropping in chunks

14.7 down from 15.3

3rd straight update at 6.1. Only 3 rounds in January.

Ugggg....10.9 to 11.3.

Must.Fix.Short.Game.

Up to 9.7 from 9.4. Winter golf means less play, and tougher conditions. Trying hard to stay in the singles until the temps rise.

No change....... I haven't played a round for score in 2 weeks. Weird.

:bananadance:Looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back