What cigar did you smoke today?

Last night...
6agutehu.jpg

Now...
8a8ybasu.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

A.B. Tempest delicious. What were your thoughts?

swing your swing

AB smokes are all really good. Tempus is no exception.

A.B. Tempest delicious. What were your thoughts?

swing your swing

Bit more full flavored than what im used to but it was great smoke!

Had a A. Fuente 858. Really like it!

Had a A. Fuente 858. Really like it!

That's my favorite Arturo Fuente. May pickup a few for the game Sunday.

Tat Black Label in the CG size and an EL C CG from My Father.

Yea disappointing. The wrappers are cool. Gotta love looking at what you are smoking :) I'm an Internet cigarer.

Yea disappointing. The wrappers are cool. Gotta love looking at what you are smoking :) I'm an Internet cigarer.

next time you go to buy hit me up ill show you some deals on great priced cigars that are way better than Ghurka.

I will do that! I normally just ask the guy at the store.

I will do that! I normally just ask the guy at the store.

Unfortunately alot of guys in that industry are trying to move product they bought. Just let me know what flavors you like or a cigar you have had and you really enjoyed and I will show you the right direction. Didnt get the screen name for nothing lol.

Love it. I know nothing.

Unfortunately alot of guys in that industry are trying to move product they bought. Just let me know what flavors you like or a cigar you have had and you really enjoyed and I will show you the right direction. Didnt get the screen name for nothing lol.

Next time I re stock I may need to hit you up as well!

Next time I re stock I may need to hit you up as well!

Anytime my friend. Same goes for anyone. Vegan702 knows his stuff too. Its how him and met was due to cigars.

Can anyone recommend something similar to a Rocky Patel 1999 Vintage? I'm a huge fan of that cigar and even better that the wrapper is from my home state. Ironically though not many cigar shops here (not many shops at all) carry them. Looking for something comparable to that smoke, I've had Uppmann's and Nat Shermans and liked them as well.

Thanks for the help!

Tried an Ashton Classic last night during the game. Way too mild. No flavor at all. Burned alright, I guess.

Had a Nestor Miranda 20th anniversary Dano during my round yesterday. Only highlight of the round.

My humidor is filled with Romeo and Julietta Exhibicion #1's, my normal golf cigar.

I also have a bunch of Opus X torpedo's in it.

When I can get real Cubans, I have Monte Cristo #2's in it as well.

On a recent cruise we went on, tried a couple of new sticks. Acid Blondie. A little sweet but an enjoyable smoke. And an Excalibur, which was awesome the whole way through.

ep carillo 2013 short run courtesy of kc720. Very good smoke.

I had the pleasure of smoking a C.A.O. Flathead 660 this past weekend, and I truly enjoyed it.

R.O.

Had a Tat Verocu #9 yesterday during the back 9

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 0
Tried a Cain habano for mardi gras parade. Really nice smoke! Lasted approx hour and half and burned perfectly. Tasted great.

swing your swing

Back