Very happy with the iClears. Happiest I've been with any tank. No leaks, minimal gurgling. I am able to replace the heads for 2.50 or so.
do you have the pyrex ones?

Well I ended up going with the Kanger eVod starter kit from ecigbestsave. That was back on January 2nd and haven't had a cigarette since. Very happy with my choice and I'm trying all sorts of sampler pacts from different ejuice vendors looking for that perfect vape juice. Wish I would have done this year's ago.

Well I ended up going with the Kanger eVod starter kit from ecigbestsave. That was back on January 2nd and haven't had a cigarette since. Very happy with my choice and I'm trying all sorts of sampler pacts from different ejuice vendors looking for that perfect vape juice. Wish I would have done this year's ago.

big congrats on the transition to vapor! I highly recommend the Cowboy Express flavor from Vapor Works. I've tried lots over the past 6 months or so and this is one flavor I can't be without. It's sort of like a really good pipe tobacco with butterscotch-ish undertones. Maybe more like a Werther's Original. Tastes great and smells even better. I like the 18mg version, fwiw

No plans on quitting here. Not smoking is victory enough for me. I smoked from 12 to 31 and tried everything there was to quit. This has done me well for two years and I'm cool with it as an alternative.

I don't smoke, but have a few friends who do or have. A couple have used them to quit, while others use them to avoid regular cigarettes. Both seem pretty happy with them. And no thrown butts on teh course. :D

i ordered a couple more smoktech pbc v2 tanks. im trying to phase out the tanks i dont like... put those babies in retirement haha

im looking for a decent quality refillable rechargeable e cigar
its very very uncomfortable vaping in public with the gear i have... haha it looks like some kinda drug paraphernalia and i guarantee it would freak ppl out even tho its much better than a "real" cigarette

Nicquid sampler Strawberry Fuzz
#winner #excellent

Last night I bought Blue Smurf, IHOP and Krispy treat. IHOP is the flavor of today

Im still searching for that "all day vape"

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I have 3... caramel vanilla mocha, a home blend of pinapple orange mango, my own applewood honey tobacco. Mixing your own stuff comes in handy :)

I am a fan of the ehookas. No nicotine. It's just very smooth and relaxing. Currently I have a few different brands. I'm really liking my small rechargeable one as it looks like the basic disposable ones but has removable/disposable mouth piece/flavor chamber

Great for on the road. Keeps me from snacking and gives me something to do.

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

I have 3... caramel vanilla mocha, a home blend of pinapple orange mango, my own applewood honey tobacco. Mixing your own stuff comes in handy :)
Please explain, how do you do this. I want to be a mixologist of vap

Its not really that hard and if you get it right it is soooo cheap.
First you need you maon chemicals - pg vg and nicotine. (Assuming you want nicotine). I do..lol.
There are many sites that sell it I always buy from wizardlabs. There stuff is top notch and makes great stuff.
As far as how much you buy initially is up to you. I went big because I knew I was never going to quit vaping and also starting out you make mistakes in the missing process.
Also considef when pirchasing nicotine you can get it in a vg or pg blend. I prefer pg. Make liquids a little thicker but more throaty.
Then you'll need gloves, syringes, needles( or droplets of certain ml) storage bottles ( plastic or glass and many sizes of each.
The. Youll need a mixing program of the internet. Some are actually programs some are spreadsheets. The apps are better as yu can save recipes and swap with other people.
The comes in flavor paper and pencil.
So it sounds like a lot but my first purchase was about 80 bucks with everything and I still have some of the original purchas stuff.

I prefer using syringes and needles and nicotine. Those are your dangers in the mixing process. Wear gloves and keep away from children. U can also use droplets that are plastic but to me they are a pain! I bought a tackle box from wally world that keeps all my stuff in one location and can be locked.
Flavors are everywhere and cheep. However there are different qualities in there. I usually go with the midgrade stuff.
Pencil and paper are handy as I would sugfest only mixing like 5ml batches untill you get the perfect desired flavore. All calculations can be done on your mixing app aand adjusted to your preference.
Thats a quick write up.. im always willing to help as its a fun little past time

Also, where as some places are charging 20 to 30 buck for 30ml.. I average about 5-8 bucks since I buy in bulk. And the flavors are mixed perfect for my tasting. Also I know whats in there. Alright im done babbling

i found a cronus clone mod for $60 and i want it but ive heard i could get it for $45 other places... been googling like crazy and cant find the one i want

Also, where as some places are charging 20 to 30 buck for 30ml.. I average about 5-8 bucks since I buy in bulk. And the flavors are mixed perfect for my tasting. Also I know whats in there. Alright im done babbling

$2.39 for 30ml of my favorite, and that includes the cost of the plastic bottle. I order almost exclusively from wizardlabs.us.

French Vanilla with Cookie Dough! So good.

this chick is a nut but she's right... the govt wants to regulate everything

im going to try a direct dripping atty with a mech mod

I'm going to pick up my RDA this week, soon as my bonus check hits. Thinking Trident myself. What mech you looking at? I'm staying away from that for a while since I would have to do math just to make sure that I can run my build on the battery. Save that for after I'm used to building coils.

I'm going to pick up my RDA this week, soon as my bonus check hits. Thinking Trident myself. What mech you looking at? I'm staying away from that for a while since I would have to do math just to make sure that I can run my build on the battery. Save that for after I'm used to building coils.
i picked up a titan mod with an igo-l rda... im gonna attempt a 1.5 micro build... then when i get used to it ill try some sub ohm builds
18650 2100mah 30 amp battery

i picked up a titan mod with an igo-l rda... im gonna attempt a 1.5 micro build... then when i get used to it ill try some sub ohm builds
18650 2100mah 30 amp battery

Nice bit of kit there. Did you get the Sony 30 amp batts? Apparently they have one coming out that supposed to 60 amp. There would be no need for math at that point, would there? Let me know how your first couple of builds go.

Nice bit of kit there. Did you get the Sony 30 amp batts? Apparently they have one coming out that supposed to 60 amp. There would be no need for math at that point, would there? Let me know how your first couple of builds go.
sony was the only one they had at the shop i went to... i hope i dont blow my face off haha
ill post some pics after i build it

30 amps should be more than enough. As long as you stay above 1 ohm. What kind of charger did you get for them?

Back