Waste Management Phoenix Open (Jan 30th-Feb 2nd)

Everyone watch out. Bubba is angry.

He's a cry baby. He's also his own worst enemy IMO. Once things start going bad for him he's done.

I hate this gap in coverage.

Graham DeLeat is moving up the leaderboard today. Always funny watching Bubba struggle.

Lets go DELAET!!!!!

Then wait for the BB game to get over, before they go to golf.

Kills me. Won't be back on till probably close to 330 for me.

Phil's got a canon! Sign em up!

Phil looks like me playing #16. Miss the green with a wedge and then stab one over the green into a bunker.....

Double for Phil on 16. He's probably lucky he's a fan favorite because they appeared to take it easy on him.

I love watching the players trying to pump up the fans on 16. Golfers don't act that way usually...but they should

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does this tournament feel like a pro-am or something? I just don't feel like it's a PGA event and I think 16 is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in golf. Just doesn't feel like a premiere event to me.

I love watching the players trying to pump up the fans on 16. Golfers don't act that way usually...but they should

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just me or does this tournament feel like a pro-am or something? I just don't feel like it's a PGA event and I think 16 is the most ridiculous thing I have seen in golf. Just doesn't feel like a premiere event to me.

Once a year is OK, but I wouldn't want every tournament to be like this.

Bubba now arguing with the rules official.

This is why I hate watching PGA golf.

You hit it in a bush. You don't have a good swing. It should be a penalty stroke.

Bubba now arguing with the rules official.

Doesn't look like an argument to me. It looks like the rules official agrees with what he's saying.

I still think he's taking advantage of a rule (burrowing animal), much like Tiger did with the boulder. Is it legal? Yes, but I still don't like it.

I really need to brush up on rules as they pertain to drops. If this were me, I would have taken a penalty stroke with the drop.

Looks like he is going to win his point too.

Absolutely ridiculous. Loop hole in the rule, took full advantage legally. Just seems crazy that a player hits it in a bush and gets relieve.

What is this like 20 minutes now before he takes the shot?

That was bs

It's funny...... I compared it to Tiger's situation and didn't realize that it was the exact same hole of golf. I'm going to start looking for obscure reasons to get drops from behind obstacles. I spend enough time in situations like that to where it would be a great advantage.

Typical Bubba. Complain about everything... why is the green so soft.

Back