THP TV - Callaway Big Bertha & Big Bertha Alpha

Here's to hoping that people don't sleep on Bertha for Alpha, would be a mistake for many IMO.

What did you say this driver is aimed towards(what handicap or what type of golfer)

I don't thing clubs are for handicaps, hell tour players are playing both of these, its about what each swing needs. It is however more of a low/mid spin head and higher launcher for me than alpha. Will fit a broad range, in fact, it will fit more of the rang than Alpha IMO.

Amen...is it considered cheating if I fall for Bertha on Valentines Day? I mean, I'm not sacrificing my marriage for a scratch handicap or anything, but Bertha sounds like a woman to be reckoned with.

Nah, I've said it before, Bertha i a baaaaaaad b.....lady.

I need to get up to one of the PGA Super Stores and try these drivers out. I really think they will be as awesome as everything I have seen so far.

Definitely amped to give these a whirl. Have a fitting at Club Champion in Philly on Friday but not sure if they'll have them to test.

It's hard to describe how excited I am that these drivers are hitting the general public. The response is going to be unbelievable. These drivers are that great.

I still remember hitting bombs with these at the ECPC. Not much lateral movement with either, and both were pretty easy to hit - The Big Bertha was especially was to hit. I remember a couple bad swings that still led to rocket shots down the range.

Even more than hitting these drivers, though, I remember hitting. My own driver afterwards. I hit my RFE pretty far, but it was not getting close to where the Alpha and BB were landing at the range. My only regret at ECPC was not putting these drivers on the LM to see the difference in yardage. It certainly seemed significant from watching the ball flight.

Here's to hoping that people don't sleep on Bertha for Alpha, would be a mistake for many IMO.

The Bertha has my attention that's for sure!

I don't thing clubs are for handicaps, hell tour players are playing both of these, its about what each swing needs. It is however more of a low/mid spin head and higher launcher for me than alpha. Will fit a broad range, in fact, it will fit more of the rang than Alpha IMO.

Yeah I couldnt remember which one you said would fit more golfers. I really need to hit both of these.

I really want me a 2014 Big Bertha drive... love the APW features.. would be great to experiment with and it looks so sexy

I can't wait to see what I can do with Big Bertha. Been a long time since I was this excited about a single club and what it might do.

I'm excited to get my hands on a Big Bertha. Hoping the local fitting shop up here gets a demo model. Might have to wait until I'm in Seattle at the end of February. Then in April I will have one. I also want to hit the BB fairway wood.

THP #theking #imwithchad

I was able to hit the Bertha today at the PGA Superstore. This club is the real deal. Cannot wait to hit it outside.

I really can't wait to hit these

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back