What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Callaway SpeedRegime 2. Like it so far, improved green side spin over Chrome/Chrome+. Durability is improved, too. Will stick with this for awhile.

Callaway Super Soft. I like it more and more. Gave one to my scratch playing partner the other day. Saw him today and he told me it is now his favorite ball. Total package for me.

Back to the Duo after wrapping up my 330RXS testing last weekend.

It was like putting on an old comfy pair of jeans. I love how soft this ball is & that I don't have to kill it off the tee to get great distance.

i had several shots that either sat in their divot or even backed up a little, so holdi g the green is not an issue.

I actually picked up some Wilson 50 Elites just on a whim since I wanted a cold weather ball that was soft and I'm really digging them!

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

Played the new B330-RX with hydro core for my 2nd round of testing. Thoughts up shortly in review thread, such a solid new offering.

Played the new B330-RX with hydro core for my 2nd round of testing. Thoughts up shortly in review thread, such a solid new offering.

Going straight there to read your review :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Going straight there to read your review :)

Haven't wrote it yet, next on the to do list though!

New B330 balls are keepers

Switched to the Duo in the fall as I started to play a bunch of different courses that were in radically different conditions. The Duo reacted more predictably for me off the fairway and around the green versus the urethane balls I was playing. That consistency plus the feel that takes me back to balata means they will be in the bag this year.

Callaway Supersoft.... <3

I cannot wait to try some. Despite the positive feedback they have been receiving, I can't even imagine how they could have improved on the last series.

Thats just it. How is it possible to improve on perfection that was/is tour b330?

Played a Wilson Staff 50 Elite today in 45° windy day. Stayed true, was nice and soft on a cold day. Good spin around the green. Didn't like putting with it as much as a proV. I rely on a a harder shell as I have a soft white ice face. I can see me playing this in cold weather or even in summer for that matter.

Do any of you put with a different ball then you game with?

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

Loving me the new SR's from callaway. Really love how they roll off the putter.

I use whatever is found in my backyard,most people here use and lose alot of Pro V-1 so thats my ball as long as they are in pristine condition

Diablo Tour. Tee to green it was good.

Played 18 with Wilson Staff 50 Elite today. Had 2 orange and 2 yellow and I loved them. Played true and minimal side spin on drives. Putting was on point today also.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Wilson Elite 50 today. I think these deserve more time in the bag.
They proved pretty long with little side spin but worked well on the green. Best round I've had in a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played with a Lethal yesterday. Felt great of the clubs and flew great in the wind (about 65km/h) until I lost it ob.

Played with a Lethal yesterday. Felt great of the clubs and flew great in the wind (about 65km/h) until I lost it ob.

o.b? That's on usual for you my friend.
I plan on playing some TM tp5's tomorrow. Has become my go to ball. When I run out I'm going to go through the online b fit ans see what the big b recommends

I keep going back to the Pro V1x. I want badly to find a cheaper ball that I like as much.

Sent using Tapatalk on my Samsung Galaxy S4.

Project A today. My thoughts? this is a good ball. a /very/ good ball.

Played another round with the new B330 today. Solid ball and probably my regular gamer now until the Tour Preferred hits the shelves.

Back