Waste Management Phoenix Open (Jan 30th-Feb 2nd)

It has become the most attended golf event in the world. Why would golf not want more of this? All they talk about is bringing more people to the game, this would be a big help. Make it more enjoyable. Get rid of the stuffy shirt complex.

Alcohol

One of my favorite tournaments of the year, just because it IS so different.

I've been where English is on that hole...it sucks a lot

Sneds is 5 over thru 7? What is up with him today?

It has become the most attended golf event in the world. Why would golf not want more of this? All they talk about is bringing more people to the game, this would be a big help. Make it more enjoyable. Get rid of the stuffy shirt complex.

Scottsdale PD randomly breathalyzer 2000 people leaving the tournament. 650 posted a BAC of .08 or higher.

I also don't appreciate the PGA tour strong arming the city of Scottsdale to pay for those course improvements under the guise of potentially losing the tournament.

My good god Bubba gets some roll.

After seeing that shot, gf looked and me and "How does he get his ball to roll so far?" Simply replied with "he just completely mashes it". I see a good battle between him and Stadler brewing. Could make for some exciting golf.

I would really like to attend this one sometime. I think it would be an absolute blast. I understand the atmosphere bothers some, but to have 1 tournament a year like this isn't a bad thing IMO

All I can say is go Stad's!

For those that are watching right now.
That is our CJ4 Citation jet :D

That was sweet them showing it flying. Surprised the camera could keep up with it.

Would be tougher if it was a CJ X, it flies @ .93 mach

I don't mind that the tournament is different, and that's fine, what I don't care for is 16. I think its the dumbest hole to put up all those grandstand like that and having to yell at someone standing 3 feet from you.

I am not advocating to get rid of the tournament just wish they would open 16 up so some of the sound can escape and guys can't concentrate a little bit. I don't care who you are, if you are playing golf you need some concentration. With people screaming like they do its just hard to even make a swing.

I love that it was originally owned by Jostens. Nice to know how much money is in overpriced class rings.

I love that it was originally owned by Jostens. Nice to know how much money is in overpriced class rings.

When I said "ours" I mean I'm a jig builder @ Cessna

Weekend I said "ours" I mean I'm a jig builder @ Cessna

Sorry, didn't mean to insinuate your company owned it. I did check the profile and saw your work before posting :)

Thought Moore was going to hole that chip, that was impressive as hell from there.

Oh..lol..ok still lol. I thought I might of came of I was some how part owner of the plane. Hehe

Thought Moore was going to hole that chip, that was impressive as hell from there.

I thought he was to. To get some check on it like he did was pretty impressive.

Not a very good putt to save par though.

Honestly that's what impressive about the Pros. They just dont get out of bunkers but get em so close or make them.

I still think he rushed back from injury, that's just me though.

I really hope that if it is the case he notices it himself and takes the time needed to get his game back to last seasons form.

This is going to get very interesting! Why 30 minute lapse in coverage? I hate that.

Really this is the only place that does this. It's different and it makes the game of golf fun I think. They have 51 other weeks where they can play quiet and take it easy out there. I myself enjoy it, and you really see if they can handle the noise and pressure.
I don't mind that the tournament is different, and that's fine, what I don't care for is 16. I think its the dumbest hole to put up all those grandstand like that and having to yell at someone standing 3 feet from you.

I am not advocating to get rid of the tournament just wish they would open 16 up so some of the sound can escape and guys can't concentrate a little bit. I don't care who you are, if you are playing golf you need some concentration. With people screaming like they do its just hard to even make a swing.

Really this is the only place that does this. It's different and it makes the game of golf fun I think. They have 51 other weeks where they can play quiet and take it easy out there. I myself enjoy it, and you really see if they can handle the noise and pressure.

It's more about all the drunken idiots really. If you wanna go get hammered and scream your lungs out, go to a game of football, baseball, soccer, etc. I just personally don't think a hole like that belongs in golf. I am all for having big crowds and cheering and the like, there are lots of other tournaments like that, I think the drunken idiots are out of control and it's a bit ridiculous.

Back