2014 Super Bowl Ads

A little off topic, but Keyboard Cat is playing the halftime show during the Puppy Bowl. May be worth checking out a once in a lifetime performance.

Keyboard-Cat---Animated-GIF.jpg

Tim Tebow in T Mobile:

[video=youtube_share;xTaH-OtUv94]http://youtu.be/xTaH-OtUv94[/video]

Bud light (A long one, and some bleeped out language):

I think they wanted to see how many celebrities they could put in one video!

New Castle with Anna Kendrick (Also some bleeped out language):

Published on Jan 30, 2014
Our very own Guillermo and Yehya pitch their idea for a Super Bowl ad to the executives at Volkswagen.

Jimmy Kimmel Live - Volkswagen Commercial with Guillermo and Yehya

I remember watching it and just thinking it was weird and kind of dumb. I wouldnt use outrage as the word though. But then again I am a human being and not someone who is always looking for a cause to crusade for.

But I am guessing that you didn't think it was an insult to 'Merica.

But I am guessing that you didn't think it was an insult to 'Merica.

That comment wasnt directed at you. I thought it was a little odd to choose that song but didnt think another though about it until you posted the link.

maybe I didn't pay too much attention to them last night, but there weren't many that I just thought, damn that was a great spot.

maybe I didn't pay too much attention to them last night, but there weren't many that I just thought, damn that was a great spot.

Two lasting memories from the commercials:

1) The Budweiser puppy/horse commercial made my house dustier than it ever should have been.

2) Whatever Scar Jo is selling, I'm buying. A lot.

1) The Budweiser puppy/horse commercial made my house dustier than it ever should have been.

She was selling the Sodastream machine. Allegedly they had to change the ad. The last line was "Sorry Coke and Pepsi" but they made them change it. Amazing what sponsors will do...

That comment wasnt directed at you. I thought it was a little odd to choose that song but didnt think another though about it until you posted the link.

I didn't think it was. I was just furthering the conversation.

I'll buy two.

The budweiser puppy was good, so was the heros welcome. The Doritos time machine I thought was funny.
Scar Jo was in a commercial? Damn I though I was just on skype and she was talking to me.

The Radioshack commercial was my favorite. Any time Alf is on TV, its a win.

The budweiser puppy was good, so was the heros welcome. The Doritos time machine I thought was funny.
Scar Jo was in a commercial? Damn I though I was just on skype and she was talking to me.

She was talking to ME, Jerk.

All I have to do is buy a few sodastreams. It's as easy as that...

#AmericaTheBeautiful was my favorite, followed by the Radioshack commercial.

She was talking to ME, Jerk.

All I have to do is buy a few sodastreams. It's as easy as that...

I thought it was for lip gloss haha

A very ho hum day of ads for most advertisers, quite a let down to say the least. I don't think there was a single ad I hadn't seen before that I thought was good. Poor showing for sure.

#AmericaTheBeautiful was my favorite as well. Any time a corporation celebrates what makes this country awesome, they win. I also really liked the different Budweiser ones.

I thought overall, they were a waste of time. There were a few good ones, but mostly, they sucked. Pretty much the opinion of the 10 people who gathered together for the game here.

I thought overall, they were a waste of time. There were a few good ones, but mostly, they sucked. Pretty much the opinion of the 10 people who gathered together for the game here.

I'm with you Smalls. I did enjoy the Radio Shack "The 80's Called" ad...that was amusing.

Apparently this one only aired in Georgia. Seth you better bring this guy into the firm. Pure Genious!!!
[video=youtube;jr2gdPY-88w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jr2gdPY-88w[/video]

Back