Alial Fital Golf Polos - Top Notch Quality and Service.

I ordered the Pienza Pop polo earlier this morning and received a "your order has shipped" email around noon.

That is incredible how fast they are.

Those new zip up's they had a pic of on twitter the other day look really nice! might have my eye on one once they come out.

2nd Alial Fital on the way. Absolutely love this shirt.

casjazz1.jpg

That shirt is great 6435. AF just does purple shirts right.

I love that shirt. Pair that up with some black pants and a black hat, you'll be looking sharp!

Think I am going to order the #feelplayer style tonight! Sweet

I love that shirt. Pair that up with some black pants and a black hat, you'll be looking sharp!

I freaking love it. I grabbed it because it gives so many options as far as pants, hats, belts, and shoes go. Black, white, grey all mixing and matching just love it!

So they just started a new program called Putt 4 Dough thanks to an idea from Iceyshanks. Go to the site and check it out. Very cool.

Iceyshanks getting some love from AF! Nice

So they just started a new program called Putt 4 Dough thanks to an idea from Iceyshanks. Go to the site and check it out. Very cool.

Thanks buddy, I just tweeted out a pic before I headed out for my round this weekend.

afacbox2.jpg
http://www.alialfital.com/pages/putt-4-dough
p4d1b.jpg

This type of customer interaction is incredible by a company, kudos to them big time. I'm just glad I'm along for the ride!

Thanks buddy, I just tweeted out a pic before I headed out for my round this weekend.

afacbox2.jpg
http://www.alialfital.com/pages/putt-4-dough
p4d1b.jpg

This type of customer interaction is incredible by a company, kudos to them big time. I'm just glad I'm along for the ride!

That's sweet Kyle! Awesome customer interaction. Well done!

Ordered this on Friday and it arrived today. Pictures on their website, don't do it justice.

a5yre3ad.jpg

Ordered this on Friday and it arrived today. Pictures on their website, don't do it justice.

a5yre3ad.jpg

That is an awesome color combination!

That is an awesome color combination!

It really is and it is even better in person. Can't wait to wear it on the course in 2-3 months..

This came today! How cool is the hand written note from Gibran? It doesn't get any better than that.

Got an email today and looks like they are having a Super Bowl sale.

Here are the coupon codes:

harudesu.jpg

Got an email today and looks like they are having a Super Bowl sale.

Here are the coupon codes:

harudesu.jpg

As if I need more of a reason to want to spend more money!!

As if I need more of a reason to want to spend more money!!

I am right there going through their shirts trying to figure out which one I am ordering next.

Still waiting for Gibran to go back to the heavier, medium-gauge micropoly fabric. Tweeted him awhile back about it, said he was trying to get the mix down, but my Genius Jones is far-and-away the best shirt I own. As much as I love the styles, the lightweight ones just aren't the same.

So for my Castle Rock order I used an email referral from O'Carroll and I was supposed to get a $20 credit on my CC and Pete was supposed to get a $20 gift code. I never got the credit. Think I should just eat the $20 or ask Gibran? $20 isn't going to kill me, but it is $20 I'm not mad at all just wondering your guys's thoughts?

So for my Castle Rock order I used an email referral from O'Carroll and I was supposed to get a $20 credit on my CC and Pete was supposed to get a $20 gift code. I never got the credit. Think I should just eat the $20 or ask Gibran? $20 isn't going to kill me, but it is $20 I'm not mad at all just wondering your guys's thoughts?

I would inquire and not just let it slide

never hurts to ask about those things

I'll shoot him a tweet a little later today. I'm sure it's just a mix up or what not. He's been nothing but class up so I don't foresee any issues. Thanks guys.

Back