Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I'm going to try and get in. With so many already saying they want in, its going to be tough and I just have to hope that the email on the phone carries in.

But doesnt Verizon have the nations biggest network

see what I did there

Hopefully it works out for ya

Amazing, course, dinner, hotel, THP and golf. Looks like the perfect package. Well done THP and Mike, what an awesome setup!

But doesnt Verizon have the nations biggest network

see what I did there

Hopefully it works out for ya

They do. But I'm at the mercy of how fast the phone is.

What's the official clock?

Been waiting for this announcement! Countdown begins for the 25th, already rearranged my work schedule to make sure im ready for signups right at 1!

What's the official clock?
I think it shows up at teh bottom of the page.

I know this thing is going to fill up fast, I have a 9 am the morning of the 25th, I hope I can have my email prepped!

Been waiting for this announcement! Countdown begins for the 25th, already rearranged my work schedule to make sure im ready for signups right at 1!

nice dude, quite a few from NY...I like it

I'll be signing up for Albatross Club soon, and hoping to get into this event!

I just mapquested it, just a little over a 3 hour drive for me. I hope I can make this happen!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!! :bananadance:

awesome man, looking forward to meeting you

Albatross club is the way to go its the gift that keeps on giving!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Albatross club is the way to go its the gift that keeps on giving!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Kind of like that....oh wait TMI

I'll be there.

From the number of yesses I say next year we do 2 midwest events :)

There is no way I miss this. MikeDean by the end of 2014 you will be able to write my biography from all the road trips.

Illinois better represent!!!

I'm pretty confident there will be several trying to get in. I gotta have my "send" routine down. :comp:

There is no way I miss this. MikeDean by the end of 2014 you will be able to write my biography from all the road trips.

Haha we will see what happens...I may be out there early with the family

I'm thinking hard about this one too, great course and the hotel right there....Nice!

Don't forget to sign up for the Albatross Club! Would love to have you there man!

The beer people will be very happy with the selection of craft breweries that Indy has to offer as well. One of the best is Triton Brewing, which neighbors the course.

The beer people will be very happy with the selection of craft breweries that Indy has to offer as well. One of the best is Triton Brewing, which neighbors the course.

Jeff and I are being some from Missouri and Pennsylvania, respectively, as well.

Don't forget to sign up for the Albatross Club! Would love to have you there man!

I won't forget that important step lol, was already considering it when the Ocean City event was announced. Looks like we should have a good NY showing potentially.

Triton is pretty good. I have had a few of their brews in my time.

I really can't wait for this event. Maybe its because of all the snow on the ground but I am just itching to get out and play.

But do they make a shandy?

Back