Indianapolis - 2014 THP Invitational #3 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
As many have read over the last few weeks, THP has a full schedule of close to 15 events coming in 2014. Part of those events is the 2014 THP Invitational Series sponsored by Bridgestone Golf. It consists of 4 events plus the THP Bridgestone Championship. To read about the entire 2014 THP Events Calendar, click here.

Today we are excited to continue the THP Invitational Series Sponsored by Bridgestone Golf with the 3rd event being held in Indianapolis, IN.

BStoneShieldLogo13-Th.png

Invitational
How do you get invited? Your 2014 Albatross Club Membership is your invitation. If you are a member of the Albatross Club, you are invited to play in this event. If you are not and want to play, all you have to do is join the club. You can do so by clicking here.

Cost
The cost for the event is $109
This includes:
*Greens Fees
*Cart Fees
*Range Balls
*Dinner
*THP Swag + Surprises
*Prizes

When & Where
May 31st, 2014
Indianapolis, IN The Fort Golf Course
Tee Times begin at 10:00am

This historic park course was redesigned by Pete Dye and Tim Liddy and is considered by most to be one of the top public courses in the state of Indiana.

Format
This THP Invitational will be a 2 man team format in which you will play your own golf ball. The kicker here is that THP will make the teams.
Initially open for 32 golfers
If more sign up, there will be a waiting list created.

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for. In addition this is open to men and women of all ages (under 18 must be accompanied by an adult).

Prizes
Bridgestone Golf being the sponsor has graciously provided us with fantastic prizes. The winning team will each receive equipment, however because the item in question is not released as of yet, we cannot provide the details. But rest assured, the prizes will be announced prior to the event taking place.

Winning teams will also receive 2014 THP Invitational Trophies as well as a spot in the THP Events Hall of Fame.

Dinner
After the tournament is complete, THP will be hosting a dinner at Buca Di Beppo in Castleton Square at 6:30pm complete with multiple courses of divine Italian food. This is completely included in the price above. Join us for delicious food served family style with multiple options available.

Lodging
While this is not a stay and play event, we know that many THPers will be traveling in and will look for a place to stay. THP has set up a hotel for you at a discounted rate for those that would like to take advantage of it. It is just a few miles from the golf course. The rooms are being held for those that want to take advantage of the discounted rate of $124 + taxes.

Hilton Garden Inn - Fishers
To reserve your room you can either call 317-577-5900 and reference the name of our event "The Hackers Paradise Golf Event" or go online to our special group website that will reserve your room right to our group here.

Meet & Greet
Friday night those that are close to the hotel above, we will be getting together locally for a small meet and greet. The location will be announced as we get closer to the event.

Signing Up
The THP Invitational only has a limited amount of spots, therefore, signing up in advance is crucial to reserve your spot. Signup will take place Tuesday February 25th at 1pm EST. At that time we will post instructions in this thread (updating this 1st post) on how signup will take place. At the time of signup, a $50 non-refundable deposit will be do to hold your spot with the remaining balance due 30 days prior to the event.

Send an email to golfergal@thehackersparadise.com
You must include this info
Your real name
Your forum name
City & State you live in
Your handicap index (if you do not have one or know it, please use your best guess)
RH or LH

Teams
MikeDean441 & dhartmann34
PhillyV & Darren K.

GregDan & tgtt
Kc720 & xThor

David Winchell & Michigan Slice
Zenger & Cheffor

Canadan & Adam Hartzell
Jman & Devrickus

v.man & T0AD
bullfrog & TyJohnston

Ohio Striker & coers
tpluff & Robman7

amsmith & Bhillin
Golf3rGuy & Captain Caution

gregdrews & jugger18
P.J. & rbathle17

Lightningbolt44 & Amart
Rambler & IceyShanks

O'Caroll & Playdough
Parshooter36 & sposey013168

Last edited:
And here we go

Also note that this price INCLUDES DINNER!!!!! Yup Im awesome

I may have to make the trip for this one.

Count me in.

Bingo!

Georgia peeps, along the route north...let's do it!

Awesome sounding event. Great job on working in the dinner with the cost. This will be a great weekend for all that attend.

Boom!!!!!

I see no reason for me not to go to this one.

Outlook event created for sign ups. Hope to get in!

Includes dinner... That's awesome. I'm iff on signup date so 1st hurdle is cleared. With only 32 getting in the waiting list will likely be double for this one.

No discounted extra rounds for this one?

Includes dinner... That's awesome. I'm iff on signup date so 1st hurdle is cleared. With only 32 getting in the waiting list will likely be double for this one.

No discounted extra rounds for this one?

Nothing with extra rounds on this one...but I have ideas

Should be a good one. Maybe the fastest sell out invatational yet.

Oh yeah! You better believe I will be in on this! Can't wait for this and meet up with my favorite people!

Oh yeah! You better believe I will be in on this! Can't wait for this and meet up with my favorite people!

Aww your too sweet Gregory Daniel. Haha

Going to be a great group of THP'ers gathering for this one! I'm sure this is a great time of year and very nice out in this area of the country.

So ready for this!!! Can't wait to cross the border and make my way over to Indy for the Invitational!!!

You know? I think I'll try to make this one!!!!!

Reminder set!

The calendar is marked. I'll have to enter from my cell phone, so I how I am fast enough.

Going to be a great group of THP'ers gathering for this one! I'm sure this is a great time of year and very nice out in this area of the country.

No pound Cookie? I thought you would be part of the Jman/Taylor caravan. TayJMookie

Ohh yeah I will be doing everything possible to get in this one!

Trying hard for this one as it's one of the closest events to me at about 4 hours away!

Back