#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

Just posted about my experience hitting the Alpha in the Alpha Review thread. Its a great driver, it really is. Launch of around 14* with spin at 2700 with the stiff shaft is pretty darn good for me. Assuming the X brings that spin down a little more and I might be in heaven.

The closed face with the 11* setting and the heavy weight in the heel seems to have helped me hit some pretty big pulls. I think I can fix that though by reversing the weights and changing my aim point a little bit next time out. Pretty sure I picked the right driver for #TheKing. BOOM!!!

Just posted about my experience hitting the Alpha in the Alpha Review thread. Its a great driver, it really is. Launch of around 14* with spin at 2700 with the stiff shaft is pretty darn good for me. Assuming the X brings that spin down a little more and I might be in heaven.

The closed face with the 11* setting and the heavy weight in the heel seems to have helped me hit some pretty big pulls. I think I can fix that though by reversing the weights and changing my aim point a little bit next time out. Pretty sure I picked the right driver for #TheKing. BOOM!!!

Glad to hear it! Gonna be booming it for #teamharry!

Love it man, can't wait to see it in action in Orlando

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Itinerary not yet released. I wouldn't get in past 3 Friday or plan to leave before 8 Sunday just due to how long it takes to get thru baggage and security and such as well as traffic. 8pm flight = leave course by like 5pm probably.

Heck dude I always catch the local crop duster and by pass all that baggage & security stuff :good:

The itch to get back on the course with the #theking on the horizon is definitely setting in. My kids though don't seem to mind the current state of the 8th hole. Not exactly current as we got about 12 inches overnight.

That looks like fun! How did they manage to both hit the dog?!

That looks like fun! How did they manage to both hit the dog?!

No doubt aiming for her :)

Disclaimer: No animals were injured while filming this video.

Scrawny?!!!! Swirlie coming your way if we ever meet in person!

Boom! Team Chad is firing up our fearless leader with their meaningless smack talk. An angry Harry is twice as deadly. #Ragenation

Don't you have a picture of what happened to Chad when you gave him one? Oh that's right he didn't show up to work for a few days. #ImWithHarry

Boom! Team Chad is firing up our fearless leader with their meaningless smack talk. An angry Harry is twice as deadly. #Ragenation

LOL, it was actually me that made the scrawny comment.... funny because I am firmly Team Harry.

I think it was just the angle or something, we all know that Harry is a massive beast of a man.

LOL, it was actually me that made the scrawny comment.... funny because I am firmly Team Harry.

I think it was just the angle or something, we all know that Harry is a massive beast of a man.

And I always do a quick set of 20 push ups before letting anybody photograph me!

And I always do a quick set of 20 push ups before letting anybody photograph me!

Tickets to the Gun Show.
Rumor has it, Hashtag does run a brush through his hair 20 times before photographs too though.

Tickets to the Gun Show.
Rumor has it, Hashtag does run a brush through his hair 20 times before photographs too though.

tiny-gun-0.jpg

Tickets to the Gun Show.

Truth! If Chad had to do 20 push ups before every pic, well, we'd still have no idea what he looks like.

You have my approval :D

Man I am excited for you gents getting ready for this event. Can't wait for the countdown to begin, then follow along through the event.

Ok that's just bad ass!!!

There is a full thread for the logo as well.

Us Kingsters will be looking hawter than a two dollar pistol :cool::guitar::thumb:

Back