Greg Kulbick
TroyFL

Need 2 more for 12

Here are our tee times

1:12
1:20
1:28

Last edited:
Looks like Troy and I will be joining you guys on Friday for the Fazio course.

Looks like Troy and I will be joining you guys on Friday for the Fazio course.

awesome, added you to the list

need 2 MORE for FAZIO FRIDAY!!!

awesome, added you to the list

need 2 MORE for FAZIO FRIDAY!!!

Trying to get JaxGolfer to commit but too early to be sure. I think we will keep a spot open for him if possible.

Trying to get JaxGolfer to commit but too early to be sure. I think we will keep a spot open for him if possible.

I think he best decide STAT

I imagine if he can get there in time, we'll be able to find a way to work him in, even if it takes some shuffling. Golf with JG 1 Kenobi? Its gotta happen.

Tentative plan for Sunday morning for me is a foursome of myself, ATLGolfer, and our 2 fathers at the Jones course.

Tentative plan for Sunday morning for me is a foursome of myself, ATLGolfer, and our 2 fathers at the Jones course.

Sounds like an epic foursome.

Looks like it will be Vman, DawgDaddy, Toad, and myself at the Jones course at 9:36. What time are you guys playing?

For Friday, I could possibly try to fill in a spot in the afternoon. I'm definitely playing with my dad that day at his course, but I may try to play in the morning and join you guys for a second round in the afternoon. I'm planning on getting to HHI on Thursday evening, so the timing would work presuming I can get an early round Friday.

Let me know if there's still an open spot or if one becomes available.

Looking forward to the entire weekend. It will be here before we know it.

Looks like it will be Vman, DawgDaddy, Toad, and myself at the Jones course at 9:28. What time are you guys playing?

FIFY! I probably mistyped it in my PM.

I also made one for Friday on Fazio at 10:32 am and have one slot open I think. Waiting for word back from just_hacking, but I think he said he would get there later on Friday.

By the way, the gal I talked to could not find any group rates for THP, but said she would take care of it. I haven't received an email confirmation yet because of that, but the times are booked.

I'm looking for a early Sunday Fazio Group.

Anyone want to play with this hack?

Hilton Head invitational "extra" rounds thread

I'm in a group for RJT on Friday, but would like to play Fazio Sunday if I could.

I'm your Huckleberry. I have to play AM though.

Edit: Just saw you posted right before me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm your Huckleberry. I have to play AM though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dang. I thought you weren't gonna be able to play Sunday.

FIFY! I probably mistyped it in my PM.

I also made one for Friday on Fazio at 10:32 am and have one slot open I think. Waiting for word back from just_hacking, but I think he said he would get there later on Friday.

By the way, the gal I talked to could not find any group rates for THP, but said she would take care of it. I haven't received an email confirmation yet because of that, but the times are booked.

I think there is a specific guy to email for tee times, per Mike Dean.

I can't wait for this to get here!

Looks like it will be Vman, DawgDaddy, Toad, and myself at the Jones course at 9:36. What time are you guys playing?

Not 100% sure of the time, my dad is on the case since he booked our stay there.

I think there is a specific guy to email for tee times, per Mike Dean.

I can't wait for this to get here!

I've been through the thread several times and have not seen that. Mike, did I screw up?

I've been through the thread several times and have not seen that. Mike, did I screw up?

I'm sure it's fine. I was manly just commenting that is probably the reason she couldn't find the rate. The email address for extra rounds is in the main invitational thread.

I'm sure it's fine. I was manly just commenting that is probably the reason she couldn't find the rate. The email address for extra rounds is in the main invitational thread.

Ah! That makes sense. I should have looked there. :doh:

Yes please contact Michael Royer to setup the extra rounds if you want the group pricing

MRoyer@PalmettoDunes.com

Shandy golfer did I read u want in on fazio friday??

Maybe. If I can swing it. I need to check with my dad to make sure a morning round works for him.

You guys are awesome, but Pops will take precedence for Friday golf. But, if I can make a morning round work for him and there's a spot open in the afternoon, I'm totally down with playing 36.

I also understand that JaxGolfer may fill the extra spot. Someone may want to text him, because he'll never read this thread.

:Alien

I haven't heard back yet, but I sent Michael an email asking for a time on RTJ around 9:30 Sunday morning. We'll likely be right after you guys.

I also understand that JaxGolfer may fill the extra spot. Someone may want to text him, because he'll never read this thread.

:Alien

Not to speak for JaxGolferWon, but I don't think he'll know his availability until a couple weeks out.

I just looked at all three courses on their website and man are we in for a treat and some seriously fun and tough courses that will test all of us.

Back