SeeMore Putters Thread

I wish SeeMore would make the M series in smoke diamond.

Also, I wish someone would stop toying around with that idea because it gets me excited every time.

Soooooorrrrrryyyyy!

I want it to happen too. mSeries in smoke diamond would sell BIG time IMO.

I would have 3 or 4 hahaha

Soooooorrrrrryyyyy!

I want it to happen too. mSeries in smoke diamond would sell BIG time IMO.

I would have 3 or 4 OF EACH hahaha

Sorry you're not sorry. And I'm not sorry I FIFYed your comments.

But I would own an m7 rather quickly. That finish is a keeper.

Sorry you're not sorry. And I'm not sorry I FIFYed your comments.

But I would own an m7 rather quickly. That finish is a keeper.

Perfect FIFY.

You the m7 and me the mFGP2 and OneCS

Perfect FIFY.

You the m7 and me the mFGP2 and OneCS

I couldnt resist a onecs is smoke diamond. Id happily take the conversation with the girlfriend in a minute for that beauty.

Soooooooo, I might be adding a couple pretty's.

One new, one a familiar face back home.

I love me some copper.

Jealous isn't even the right word...

Jealous isn't even the right word...

My PR hoard is growing at a rapid pace for sure, the last three have been trades though so thats a bonus.

My PR hoard is growing at a rapid pace for sure, the last three have been trades though so thats a bonus.

I need to work on that, but I don't think the m5 and PCB are gonna help make me that cool.

Pondering

Should be the shortest ponder ever. I'm debating learning how to put left handed just because that's such an epic deal and I want that headcover.

You guys and all your smoke diamond teases are seriously tempting me to go grab that PR m2c if still on the bay!

You guys and all your smoke diamond teases are seriously tempting me to go grab that PR m2c if still on the bay!

I've told you before and will again...I love mine. Honestly probably my favorite of the PR's.

I've told you before and will again...I love mine. Honestly probably my favorite of the PR's.

Yes you did and I still remember. Trying really hard to wait until June....or at least until I get tax refund or bonus...

It's still there.... just trying to be helpful. :angel:

Yes you did and I still remember. Trying really hard to wait until June....or at least until I get tax refund or bonus...

This help?

1bd5fcab-4ab0-42e3-83a8-402e6d598078_zps6712c5f4.jpg

DSC_0509_zps032f793a.jpg

DSC_0508_zps78feeae5.jpg

DSC_0510_zpsae6034e2.jpg

9cb42ce7-6986-424f-9864-22a9a3b81c04_zpsc46d9361.jpg

DSC_0507_zpsb3d32db7.jpg

DSC_0512_zps8e797753.jpg

DSC_0513_zpse63d9fea.jpg

Thanks friend! I actually think I still have some of those saved on my computer from previous drool sessions. Haha

I would help pay for it if I had a few bucks to buy one of your other milled blades. I'm helpful like that.

I was wondering if anyone on here has tried a seemore with the CU insert? How soft of a feeling is it if so? Also by chance have they been able to compare this insert to the FIT face on a Bettinardi? I know it's a lot to ask but I happen to have a little nicer tax return than thought and am eying a dbx4 with the CU insert or a zseries. thanks guys

Just wanted to add that I was wondering with the comparison to the Bettinardi because I loved the feel off of that FIT face I had but I putt better with my DB4. Kinda wanting the best of both

I would help pay for it if I had a few bucks to buy one of your other milled blades. I'm helpful like that.

Sorry buddy. No addition through subtraction for this guy when it comes to SeeMores!

I'm a bit of a fan of these!
yzequ4ej.jpg

I was wondering if anyone on here has tried a seemore with the CU insert? How soft of a feeling is it if so? Also by chance have they been able to compare this insert to the FIT face on a Bettinardi? I know it's a lot to ask but I happen to have a little nicer tax return than thought and am eying a dbx4 with the CU insert or a zseries. thanks guys

Just wanted to add that I was wondering with the comparison to the Bettinardi because I loved the feel off of that FIT face I had but I putt better with my DB4. Kinda wanting the best of both

I have few with the PR Copper insert in them, they definitely do put off a deeper sound which makes them seem softer off of the face but I honestly don't know if theyre is a milling quite as soft as the fit-face for what it is intended to do. The Dual face milling of the zSeries is close to me, but the fit face is just something else. Z vs Copper I prefer the copper but I like a touch sharper sound off the face which between the two it gives me. If you want a little deeper sound (softer feel) than the DB4 you would be happy with the DB4x IMO.

Jman , that lovely pr in the middle of the last pick. Which model is that?

Back