What Driver In 2014 Has You Most Intrigued?

Big Bertha, X2Hot, Cleveland Custom, and Cobra Biocell

Big Bertha is the first one I want to try, although ultimately if the Bertha Alpha or X2Hot is a better fit, I will quickly be intrigued by those too.

Outside of Callaway, I look forward to trying the Bio Cell mainly.

Bio cell, Bertha and Covert 2. It will take a good stick to knock my Amp cell out of the bag.

Big Bertha and X2 Hot. Though I'm very happy with my current driver, X Hot.

sent from The Note 3

I have two drivers that are intriguing me right now and I've put them in two categories:

1) Drivers I've Tried: Cobra Bio Cell - Oh man o' man 11.5 Draw with a Regular Flex Shaft I was throwing 250 yd darts with this baby. I am really interested in this one.

2) Drivers I've Not Tried: There are a few but the number one driver that I'm intrigued by (which I'll be demoing this Saturday) is the Big Bertha, love the lines on it love the UDesign option on the Callaway site. Definitely need to hit this one before I upgrade it over the Bio Cell.

Taylormade Jetspeed and Cleveland 588 Altitude. I need something forgiving, and if I were to look, I would start there....but see where a real fitting would take me.

1) Big Bertha Alpha
2) Big Bertha
3) Cobra Cell/+
4) Cleveland Custom

Callaway Big Bertha Alpha ... for sure.
After that, then I'd like to give the Cobra Bio Cell a few swings as well as the Nike Covert 2.

Of the drivers I have yet to hit:
Bio Cell +
Yonex

Of the drivers I have already hit:
SLDR 430

No covert 2.0? How can you resist the TiNi?

No covert 2.0? How can you resist the TiNi?

Easily? HAHA. I have hit the 2.0 Tour once. I liked it. But it did not make my mouth water...

Easily? HAHA. I have hit the 2.0 Tour once. I liked it. But it did not make my mouth water...

Something about the look of the covert driver has a hold on me

The i25 and the Yonex probably intrigue me the most. I'm excited about the Big Bertha.

Big Bertha Alpha, hands down.

Hard to say just one. So intrigued by the Big Bertha and the Big Bertha Alpha, Cleveland 588 Custom, Cobra BioCell, and SLDR TP. I really want to hit as many of the new ones as I can.

Covert 2.0 Tour, hit this against the BB Alpha...for me lower spin, 10yds longer, feels amazing, without doubt the best driver out there....even the bio cell + was lower spin than the alpha no matter which way the bung thingy was...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bertha and her sister Bertha Alpha.

Cobra BIO Cell +
Big Berth Alpha

JB, this is by far the easiest question I have been ask this year! The Callaway Big Bertha Alpha is it for me. I really like the looks of it and the adjustability technology I believe is groundbreaking. I've really gotten my hopes up for this one and how it might really fit me. :act-up:

New to 2014:
Big Bertha Alpha with a close 2nd the Yonex Ezone XP driver, mainly from Jman's review.

Cleveland 588 Custom would be the third.

Cleveland 588 Custom is my numero uno.

Jetspeed and SLDR since one of these will be in my MC bag.

Bertha, x2 hot, and covert 2.0
tap tap taparoo

Honestly I am hitting a 50 dollar driver that I managed to find from my teen years in my parents basement lol (havnt played in like a decade) ...so basically I do not have a driver for the upcoming season so I am going to hit the bertha/alpha and see if it grabs me. If it does not I have demoed a amp cell that i hit and really liked and will save 200/300 bucks so will just grab one of those.

I25 will be my next big purchase. I had a chance to hit one with a stock Tour X last week and it fit my swing perfectly!

Back