Contest - Win This Gorgeous Putter - Nead Putters

Good luck to everyone, here's my first entry I like it so much I dont know if I wanna try and think of two more, love this putter to death #neadnotwant in this instance

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

First entry:

1st entry

@
HackersParadise
@WantsandNeads, for such a lovely putter I'll name her "Charlotte" after the lovely city she came from.

Edit, ha.. and i STILL cannot get the twitter post to work... i am a moron :)

Last edited:
... and Entry #3.

2nd Entry

@HackersParadise @WantsandNeads, 2nd entry "Tobacco" based on it's gorgeous color and smoky bubble design on the back

Last edited:

Good luck to everyone, here's my first entry I like it so much I dont know if I wanna try and think of two more, love this putter to death #neadnotwant in this instance

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Harv, I hate to burst your bubble but that name has already been used by Nate.

3rd entry

Good luck everyone! A great putter deserves a great name, don't hold back!

Last edited:
Im in!

@hackersparadise told me about a putter form @WantsandNeads. Now i want and NEED it!

i cant get the actual tweet to show up you just paste the embedded link in the body right?

1st entry:

gregg drzewiecki (@greggdrews) tweeted at 5:29 PM on Thu, Feb 06, 2014:
@hackersparadise @WantsandNeads i would name that gorgeous putter TheCopperSnakebite!!
(https://twitter.com/greggdrews/status/431555184373010432)

sorry I don't know how to do that fancy screenshot stuff.

2nd Entry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hackersparadise has a @WantsandNeads putter that is truly fit for the gods, I could not think of a more fitting name then Mjölnir.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Entry #1
@james_vaughn

@
WantsandNeads should name their new putter "Amalgam888" since it's a blended beauty of a putter. #PutterEnvy @hackersparadise

Entry 1:

Entry #2

@james_Vaughn

@WantsandNeads the blending of properties in this amazing putter makes 4 an electric combination. Lets call it "Fuse #888" @hackersparadise

@DGranito1: @WantsandNeads @hackersparadise call it the .32 Colt, 2 toned like the bullet and you'll never come near 32 putts with this straight shooter

Second entry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3rd entry:
Thanks to Gene Nead and THP for an awesome opportunity.

Back