WGC Accenture Match Play Bracket Competition (THP Style)

A lot of big names pulling out of this one.

A few have commented they do not like the course. Nicklaus design, lots of elevation changes, tough/fast greens and long. This seems to correlate with their recent performances here. None have won more than one match. The curse of match play in the past is the top seeds often do not end up playing on the weekend. World ranking numbers 65-68 probably are just fine that Tiger, Adam and Phil are not coming.

This needs to be apart of the FedEx Cup anyway.

Looking forward to this. Always enjoy doing these brackets. Interesting some of those guys backing out. Will still be a fun one to watch though.

Here's the set of prizes waiting for a place:
Balls or something - salisboss
Accenture Match Play hat - Paladin
Adams 3w - jspangs
- Bear4ever
sleeve of '13 Pro V1 - SoxFan83
- OITW
- Martsy
$25 Applebee's or Outback - Michigan Slice
- ns1189
- niteowl03

Count me in. I have a Adams hybrid to add to the loot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Throw mine in for 10th place, and it's a box of the Evolve Epoch Tees.

Thanks!

Just signed up! I'll throw in a Chicago themed putter cover for 10th place. I was going to say dead last, but it looks like that's been spoken for.

Put me down for a dz Taylormade RBzU balls, and just pick a place, it doesnt matter

Do you mean they should not get Fed Ex Cup points? Winner gets 550 points now.

No. I want it as part of the finale. Stage 2 is top 70 now so just make it 64 and have this instead of another stroke play event.

No. I want it as part of the finale. Stage 2 is top 70 now so just make it 64 and have this instead of another stroke play event.

Interesting concept.

I moved the prizes left around, those that said they were going to do a prize, let me know either way and where you want it.

Thanks to everyone who's said they'd do prizes, the genoristy of THP always amazes me.

These are what I have left:
- Bear4ever
- OITW
- Martsy
- ns1189

I'm in. . Thanks Icy for doing this!!!
I'll donate a hat & $20 Target gift card
EDIT TO ADD: lets pay ou to 10th place. Put my prizes there

Last edited:
backpack_zpsaf1b9740.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just threw this little pretty into the prize pot. Brand spanking new, but I already have a Bridgestone one from last year's Bridgestone Championship.

I'll throw in a box of hex chrome balls for any place in the top ten that doesn't have a prize

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyle, I'm going to register now.

Throw me in for a prize as well, balls, tees, socks. Label it a "small golf package" throw it in 5th place since 5 was my baseball number for 15+ years.

I'm in as well.

Put me down for a mint RIGHT HAND Odyssey White Ice #1 35" w/ winn jumbo grip to the winner. Figure something else out if winner is a lefty. Thanks

I'll throw in a Callaway Hat for 3rd place winner

Alright, it's almost here!

- Bear4ever
- OITW
- Martsy
- ns1189

Let me know your price and where you'd like it placed.

Throw mine in for 10th place, and it's a box of the Evolve Epoch Tees.

Thanks!

Please see above Icey. Thanks for setting this up again.

Please see above Icey. Thanks for setting this up again.
Sorry buddy, I totally skipped yours and Aleks. I've got them both down now.

Thanks again to everyone who's put up prizes, should make it a ton of fun, and should make the picking that much more enjoyable!

Great turnout!

Anyone know if the brackets are available yet?

Back