Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

weak...just so weak.

somewhere buck is crying inside and out

There is still hope but it's not looking good. Just picture this, starting when school lets out I will be working 7 days a week about 10-12 hours a day until Labor day. It's brutal bro and believe me, if I can get a few days off I will take it and be with you guys. I do miss you eff'rs!

So there will be a moonshine shortage at this one? Am I hearing this correctly?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Maybe, but there is still hope Colt.

My only question is:

Do I bring the grandaddy stand bag or the Odyssey staff bag?

I'm getting a distiller so I'll see what I can put together. Sure it won't be as good as that Apple Pie though

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

My only question is:

WHichever one matches your skirt better.

There is still hope but it's not looking good. Just picture this, starting when school lets out I will be working 7 days a week about 10-12 hours a day until Labor day. It's brutal bro and believe me, if I can get a few days off I will take it and be with you guys. I do miss you eff'rs!

Maybe, but there is still hope Colt.

Hope you can, man. Love to meet ya

My only question is:

Staff bag and bring a caddie

Staff bag and bring a caddie

So how much is he gonna pay you?

So how much is he gonna pay you?

For the great infamous JLukes I'll do it for free.

You could pay him

Now there's an idea. Except I don't pay to hunt someone else's golf balls in waist high grass...

Now there's an idea. Except I don't pay to hunt someone else's golf balls in waist high grass...

Easy fix, grab one out of the bag.

Rum Pointe is a fantastic golf course. For what it may be worth, Rum Pointe has a sister course called the Links at Lighthouse Sound. Lighthouse is also one of the best OC venues, but is one of the most expensive as well, especially in season and June is in season. I know in the past, players at Rum Pointe have been given discounts to play Lighthouse. If such a discount is availabe, I would suggest giving it a shot.

Will you be joining us UVA?

Will you be joining us UVA?

Believe me I would love to. But my wife and I are both caring for our aging mothers. So, at this time, it is difficult to make any advanced commitments. By the time I know if I can make it, it will be most assuredly filled. I play most of my golf on the Delmarva and my brother lives in OC. So if anyone wants to get some rounds in, somewhat impromptly, please get in touch with me. But understand, I am an aging hacker.

Believe me I would love to. But my wife and I are both caring for our aging mothers. So, at this time, it is difficult to make any advanced commitments. By the time I know if I can make it, it will be most assuredly filled. I play most of my golf on the Delmarva and my brother lives in OC. So if anyone wants to get some rounds in, somewhat impromptly, please get in touch with me. But understand, I am an aging hacker.

Worse case get on the waiting list (assuming there is 1), and that way if a spot opens up and you are available you will be able to make it.

Rum Pointe is a fantastic golf course. For what it may be worth, Rum Pointe has a sister course called the Links at Lighthouse Sound. Lighthouse is also one of the best OC venues, but is one of the most expensive as well, especially in season and June is in season. I know in the past, players at Rum Pointe have been given discounts to play Lighthouse. If such a discount is availabe, I would suggest giving it a shot.
Love Lighthouse Sound. Play there every year I go down. Was actually thinking about getting a Friday round in there before Rum Pointe.

Love Lighthouse Sound. Play there every year I go down. Was actually thinking about getting a Friday round in there before Rum Pointe.

Rob. We're gonna have a LOT of rounds of golf that week if all goes as planned!

Rob. We're gonna have a LOT of rounds of golf that week if all goes as planned!

I'm down for as many as possible

Just a reminder, signups for this one are next thursday!

I keep going back and forth on this one... My g/f has family down there and I would love to tee it up with THPers, this would be my second event ahhhh... I dunno... decision decisions...

Sorry if this was already covered, but can anybody tell me the best or nearest major airport? It looks like BWI or Philly.

I keep going back and forth on this one... My g/f has family down there and I would love to tee it up with THPers, this would be my second event ahhhh... I dunno... decision decisions...

I'll help you with this one.

Signup
Thank me later

#problemsolved

Back