Collecting Golf Things (Balls, Pencils, etc.)

wrayner83

Reaction score
Handicap
So I'm tossing around the idea of starting to collect golf pencils from all of the golf courses that I play and have played. A friend of mine has a huge display for his and it looks pretty cool. I collected golf balls for a while but those had a tendency to fall off the wall and/or get lost. Anyone collect similar things??

The pencil idea is a very good idea and shouldn't take up much space. I collect the score cards of where I play, missing 2 at the moment.

I know a few putter collectors here...a couple come to mind. :alien: There is a huge thread here for collecting ball markers and divot tools, too.

I'm not much of a collector, but subconsciously I've stolen every golf course pencil I've played that has had an eraser on it. I couldn't tell you how many I have, but it's a bunch. They help my score immensely.

I collect THP Coins.

I collect THP coins and poker chip ball markers. I don't think I could do the pencil thing, I'd end up using them and losing them. haha

I try to pick up a logo ball at any course I play for the first time.

For the most part I collect yardage books from the courses I play. Its a cool way to remember the course going back through the books and looking at any notes I had put down on them. If it is a course I play often, I will grab two, one to collect and one to use.

I try to pick up a logo ball at any course I play for the first time.
I do this and try to get either a poker chip (preferred) or coin. Lately I am keeping score cards as well.................

For the most part I collect yardage books from the courses I play. Its a cool way to remember the course going back through the books and looking at any notes I had put down on them. If it is a course I play often, I will grab two, one to collect and one to use.
Is this something you ask for, or do you buy them ? I don't ever remember seeing one for sale at the courses I play??

Is this something you ask for, or do you buy them ? I don't ever remember seeing one for sale at the courses I play??

Usually they have them for sale on the counter by the cash register, usually not more then $5. Some of them are very nicely detailed others are just plain, but I still like to have them.

I have pencil's, some logo balls and cards from every course I've played in the past few years.

I'm not much of a collector, but subconsciously I've stolen every golf course pencil I've played that has had an eraser on it. I couldn't tell you how many I have, but it's a bunch. They help my score immensely.

+1 to collecting pencils with erasers, love them!

I'm a sucker for ball markers, whether hat clip or divot tool. I shoot for hat clip, if they don't have it... divot tool then poker chip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back