Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Man I have the itch. Sucks even the range by me is closed today

Just went outside and hit whiffle balls for 10 minutes until my hands went numb. Growing up in CA, I hate the winters and staying inside.

Where (how far south?) are you guys thinking of getting together?

It always takes forever figuring out a location because we're all spread out down here. Once location gets figured out and if you're able to make it, I'll try to make it; weekends are pretty tough right now with screaming babies at home and whatnot, but that's no excuse when you're coming down from upstate NY!

Id be in for a pres day round

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Any Sims down by you guys just to make it easier. I can carpool with Jeff so it's no big deal. My wife is going away with the baby all weekend so I have plenty of time to hang and do whatever. I forgot what freedom was like. Haha

Sunday is the only day that doesn't work for me next weekend

Sunday is the only day that doesn't work for me next weekend

I was hoping for Saturday mid morning early afternoon ish. Do you guys know a place close by?

Can't make it Saturday. Just was nicely reminded I have a 2yo birthday to goto

Can't make it Saturday. Just was nicely reminded I have a 2yo birthday to goto

You literally never cease to disappoint me....

Where were you for snow fest golf pl outing 3 weeks ago

Not being dumb and playing in the snow.

where you thinking of playing on President's day?

Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

It always takes forever figuring out a location because we're all spread out down here. Once location gets figured out and if you're able to make it, I'll try to make it; weekends are pretty tough right now with screaming babies at home and whatnot, but that's no excuse when you're coming down from upstate NY!
Ha! I'm no draw…

I just spent 8 hours in the car to play on the sim out in Western NY. South Jersey would be easy…

Ha! I'm no draw…

I just spent 8 hours in the car to play on the sim out in Western NY. South Jersey would be easy…

Would love for you to come down Saturday Pete. That would be awesome. Wife and daughter are heading out of town. You are welcome to crash here Saturday if you don't feel like driving home.

How far south do we have to go to get away from the snow?

most of the courses in Delaware "WERE" open but we just got another 1 1/2- 2 inches of snow last night. The Del State Golf association frozen Friday was moved way down state last Friday because a lot of the courses were still snow covered. More snow expected here Wed/Thur :(

I was hoping for Saturday mid morning early afternoon ish. Do you guys know a place close by?

I'm good for Saturday. Who else is playing? Let's figure out who is playing and then choose a place. The sims around here are getting booked pretty quickly these days.

I'm good for Saturday. Who else is playing? Let's figure out who is playing and then choose a place. The sims around here are getting booked pretty quickly these days.

I was hoping to meet somewhere down near the usual guys but none of them have responded with a place that we can go.

I was hoping to meet somewhere down near the usual guys but none of them have responded with a place that we can go.

Baylinks Golf is the one by us

Bay (1-4 Persons) $60/hour
Club Suite (1-4 Persons) $90/hour
Video Swing Analysis (Bay, Cameras & Software) $80/hour
BYOB Fee $5/hour
BYOF Fee $5/hour
Additional Person $5 flat fee/person

http://www.baylinksgolf.com/location.html

215 550 6650 • 8 Pheasant Run • Entrance on Terry Drive • Newtown • Pennsylvania

Thats just about a 2 hour drive for us. Any chance you guys want to come up here instead? Is there no place in the middle?

I am holding out to see what happens with the storm on Wednesday/Thursday. I might look at playing some actual golf down near my in-laws house or down the shore.

Back