Contest - Win This Gorgeous Putter - Nead Putters

Good luck on this one guys!! A lucky righty is going to do work with this thing.

I really hope it gets gamed, it deserves it.

Good luck on this one guys!! A lucky righty is going to do work with this thing.

I really hope it gets gamed, it deserves it.

One would HAVE to game it no? It's like a thoroughbred, not happy unless doing what it is born to do. Gotta game it!

JM

Pfff no doubt I would game this thing. Imagine the jealousy you could stir up within your foursome. Besides I think It would be way harder to stare at it than play with it anyways. Too bad my creative juices stopped flowing after my first entry :banghead:

So gorgeous! Every day the stuff that pops up on the twitter feed is just breathtakng.

Whoever puts this putter in play will certainly be the envy of their foursome, and then some. It just looks so good, and I'm sure it performs just as well.

@is76550: @hackersparadise @WantsandNeads that is a good looking putter! Hope I win!! For real ... I want to win! Thanks for the great giveaway.

Talk about the last minute entry--I had missed this beautiful putter contest until now. In just under the wire! This is the ultimate vintage putter and tribute to the true artistry of the arc stroke as mastered by Locke or Crenshaw! One lucky THP'er out there!

Excited to see whom wins this beauty!!

And another giveaway soon? Wow.

Alot of great names for this beauty were submitted. Good luck everyone!

Thanks to all for your interest and support! Gene and I really appreciate it!!

Thank you guys for being so generous and giving away one of your putters, it really is an awesome contest.

Thanks to all for your interest and support! Gene and I really appreciate it!!

Thank you, and THP, for this opportunity.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Great Job Everyone and best of luck to you. Big thanks to THP and Wantsandneads for a chance to win this putter...

Like most contests for THP, I would hate to be the judges, so many fantastic ideas. Didn't help them that the prize from WantsandNeads is the main reason the thinking caps were as creative as they could be, all vying for a shot a showstopper of a putter

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Lots of great entries for this awesome putter. Thanks THP and WantsandNeads!!!

Good luck all. great putter going to someon very soon.

This putter is beautiful, someone will be very happy soon. I try not to get my hopes up too much on these contests, but this thing is making me go against that. Such a beauty, and its basically a #9 head shape too, my favorite!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

This putter is beautiful, someone will be very happy soon. I try not to get my hopes up too much on these contests, but this thing is making me go against that. Such a beauty, and its basically a #9 head shape too, my favorite!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I'm the opposite, I ALWAYS think I'm going to win, no joke :D

I cannot wait to see who the lucky winner of this handcrafted beauty is. If it is me I will do my cubicle happy dance:bananadance:

Back