SeeMore Putters Thread

Hey guys, as some of you may know I'm looking at getting a new putter. I've tried the SeeMore's before but have a hard time with the center shafted putters. Has anyone used an offset hosel SeeMore? I have to try a putter before I buy it, especially if its going to cost a lot of $$$, and you can't find these things any where!

Hey guys, as some of you may know I'm looking at getting a new putter. I've tried the SeeMore's before but have a hard time with the center shafted putters. Has anyone used an offset hosel SeeMore? I have to try a putter before I buy it, especially if its going to cost a lot of $$$, and you can't find these things any where!

Not sure where in Maryland you are but you might look into this guy http://www.theputtingclinic.com/ He is a SeeMore instructor and will likely have multiple models which you can try out.

I currently roll a DB4 and have a DB4x on the way. I love the way the db4 rolls and how much the rst2 has helped my game. I would email them about someone close to you or look up who nightowl03 gave you a link to. If you want you can pick up an Si4 for usually around $50 on ebay to see if you like the setup.

DSC_1393_zpsf760cd2b.jpg

Some men invest in 401ks. Jman invests in DB4s and M2s. :)

Beautiful collection there Jman.

Some men invest in 401ks. Jman invests in DB4s and M2s. :)

Pshhh, there's only one of each of those in there, I'm an m1 mfgp2 guy hahahaha

That a heck of a collection. Beautiful.

So I think I've got my putter selection narrowed down to m3 ss in the platinum finish, m5 SS (2 lines/1 back), or the DB4X CS . These putters look amazing. Can't wait to get one into my hands

So I have not found a db4x for purchase other than new. After somw debating I think im going to get an si4 for a very reasonable cost as to try the rst with the lighter head and plumbers neck before I buy a new dbx4 and find out I remember why ibleft the plumber neck bandwagon.

So I have not found a db4x for purchase other than new. After somw debating I think im going to get an si4 for a very reasonable cost as to try the rst with the lighter head and plumbers neck before I buy a new dbx4 and find out I remember why ibleft the plumber neck bandwagon.

Try it, it works.

I agree, for the price you can pick a Si4 for, I would give it a try. Also if there are any THP events you will be attending ask if someone has one you can try if you can't find one locally. Jman it seems has one of everything.

I am still hoping the new Deep Flange or HT models are options for the MC.

Haha, don't tempt me.

Question is: will everyone go with what performs best or what suits their eye the best.

From a performance factor, I'm extremely happy with the X2 but man that HT is just something else.

Haha, don't tempt me.

Question is: will everyone go with what performs best or what suits their eye the best.

From a performance factor, I'm extremely happy with the X2 but man that HT is just something else.

With SeeMore, I can basically play any CS model that is set to my specs and feel very comfortable. I am almost certain I will go with a dark finish and play whatever catches my eye the day we need to place the order.

Haha, don't tempt me.

Erik nailed it for me. With SPi they're literally all interchangable for me. Its all about why my eye is most comfortable with.

I can't wait to see both in person some time this year! (HOPEFULLY)

I guess in my limited recent experience it was more regarding insert vs non-insert, etc.

Are they aril interchangeable for you both when looking at milled versus inserts?

I must have missed something, what are the deep flange and ht models?

I guess in my limited recent experience it was more regarding insert vs non-insert, etc.

Are they aril interchangeable for you both when looking at milled versus inserts?

For me that is something I'm actually toying with right now. I'm not one who thinks the ball rolls further for me off a milled face than an insert but I'm putting it to the test lately to decide that once and for all. I've historically been able to go back and forth with no issues though. Sometimes the mental thought of an insert can just be a really good thing for someone esp if there have been issues with pace, other times its a milled face. Our brain is funny.

I am a fan of the X and Si inserts though.

I have stuck with milled for over a year now and really like it. I think it's key to stick with one or the other.

Back