What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Jon! SO GOOD!

Some pics of my new additions
X2hot hybo

This club is an absolute game changer for me. I'm kicking my 3i out of the bag because of this club. I put a S+ hybrid shaft in it and the thing purrs like a kitten.

Got the following today as my valentines day gift from the wife. A compromise between being allowed to play golf in the house and proper decor. That's a stock photo, not my actual office.

upyrugys.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice Jon! SO GOOD!

Yep. Really loved the 56 when I used to play less wedges. Figured I'd five these a run in my now preferred 54/58 setup. I expect good things.

This club is an absolute game changer for me. I'm kicking my 3i out of the bag because of this club. I put a S+ hybrid shaft in it and the thing purrs like a kitten.

Im afraid this club may change a l9t about my game and setup... one swing on the monitor gave 140mph ball speed! A hybrid!!! 255 cary... if that holds true on the course I will probably return the 18° and pick up a 16 and 20. That will make gaps better at the top of the bag and I may even take the driver out of the bag

Im afraid this club may change a l9t about my game and setup... one swing on the monitor gave 140mph ball speed! A hybrid!!! 255 cary... if that holds true on the course I will probably return the 18° and pick up a 16 and 20. That will make gaps better at the top of the bag and I may even take the driver out of the bag

One thing I've found with this club is that I can control distance pretty easily. I can take it anywhere from 210 to 240 carry wise if I need to. I could probably lose my 3w and keep this in the bag. However, this lands a bit softer than my 3w, so I'll likely keep both.

Just pulled the trigger on 8.5" BB mini staffer! Cannot wait to receive it

2013 X Hot Pro Mens Hybrid 16° Project X Velocity PRO Graphite 6.5

Well, I bought them a couple weeks ago, but they arrived today. TM SpeedBlades with DG SuperLite S300 shafts 1.5* upright and Midsize grips. I LOVE the extra weight in the shafts vs the stock 85g. I was fitted into these at the Madison TM MAT-T center. Can't wait.

1658440_10151917772145334_133029085_o.jpg

I like these, what are they?

True linkswear. These are the phx style. Bunch of other colors on eBay/Amazon for $50

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I sealed the deal with Jeff Spicoli on a 38" dll.

True PHX. I have 2 pair, they're extremely comfortable to walk in.

Thanks, no dealers by the looks of it in the UK but at around £30 a pair plus £25 shipping via the evil Bay, their still loads cheaper than similar shoes over here.

Those look pretty sweet. Which model is that?
The FI Impact. For me they were THE most comfortable golf shoe I've ever put on. I wore them around for 15 minutes or so and they felt awesome. I had ordered a pair of Del Mars, but they didn't work very well for me and these feel as if they were molded to my foot...I'll most likely order a pair of black ones too.

The FI Impact. For me they were THE most comfortable golf shoe I've ever put on. I wore them around for 15 minutes or so and they felt awesome. I had ordered a pair of Del Mars, but they didn't work very well for me and these feel as if they were molded to my foot...I'll most likely order a pair of black ones too.

Interesting. I'll have to keep an eye out for them next time I'm at the store.

Email from seller telling me the big bertha staff bag wont ship until 2/26... damn

Golf Works ships fast!!
asy9a2ap.jpg

Also got the Diamana ilima I won on eBay last Friday!
yvedurag.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Well I'll be darned, I was lucky enough to win Alial Fital's weekly dress polo contest on facebook for the Big Dipper polo:

Spoiler
bigdipfull.jpg

And I also ordered the Station Strong Polo for a deal with it, total cost for me was $45:

Spoiler
stationfull.jpg

Helps when you live in the same state. :D

Well that makes sense! Time to get my grips changed!

Well that makes sense! Time to get my grips changed!

Haha. Super easy and a lot of fun! Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back