2014 Winter Olympics - Sochi, Russia

How about that tie for a gold medal.

Pretty nuts! That last girl was going to win by a lot until she got airborne in that corner.

How do those skaters not fall on their face when they spin around for that long?

Pretty crazy. My first instinct was, "Why don't they do thousandths of a second"? Haha well deserved for both of them though, both with great back stories.

Turn the volume down?

The yelling might be the best part... HURRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

I was going to make a joke, but not sure it's forum appropriate.

Something about female curling and yelling "Hurry hard", though we're all smart and immature here.

We left the coverage right after the last snowboarder to watch Idol. So we're back on DVR watching men's speed skating.

Just got to the women's skiing. WOW that girl hit hard and slammed into the fence.

Just got to the women's skiing. WOW that girl hit hard and slammed into the fence.

Wait til you see a replay of the golf medalist replay of a fall in Vancouver from 2010. Ouch.

Somewhere in my family, we have a Former Olympic Curler. My uncle has his picture in his basement bar. I admit don't know how he is related, but I guess he is.

Curling is pretty cool. watched a bit of the women's event yesterday.

Somewhere in my family, we have a Former Olympic Curler. My uncle has his picture in his basement bar. I admit don't know how he is related, but I guess he is.

Curling is pretty cool. watched a bit of the women's event yesterday.

Thats very cool dude, rarified company. The owner of the course I work at/play is a former Olympic pairs figure skater. He's got uniforms and pictures all over the place. He had a wicked stache back in the day too.

Pretty crazy. My first instinct was, "Why don't they do thousandths of a second"? Haha well deserved for both of them though, both with great back stories.

Pretty nuts! That last girl was going to win by a lot until she got airborne in that corner.

Just got to this! WOW!

I was hoping to see a race off. Wishful thinking. Was great to see that reaction as she looked up at the board.

It was cool seeing how much it meant to each one of them, I'm glad they didn't go to thousandths of a second to determine it.

Fast forwarded through the skating, we saw it earlier today. Now the Women's snowboarding finals are on.

Double luge. The two guys better be really good friends, because if they aren't, they will be by the end of the run!

Loved watching the Biathlon and now the Skeleton is on and of course the mens hockey is just getting started. I love it. I think I enjoy international hockey more than the NHL.

Britiain's best chance of a gold in the tea tray, I mean skeleton with Lizzie Yarnold leading at the half way point. That event is pure madness!!!!!

I didn't know if this had already been posted or not, but ski jumping is flat our scary!
DPfRAxQ-628x471.jpg

I watched some of the doubles luge last night and this one makes absolutely no sense.

468309599-matthew-mortensen-and-preston-griffall-take-part-in-the.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

I didn't know if this had already been posted or not, but ski jumping is flat our scary!
DPfRAxQ-628x471.jpg

You forgot about the part where you fall from 14 stories up with only 2 9 foot pieces of fiberglass to help keep you upright

DPfRAxQ-628x471.jpg

Thats crazy...TV definitely doesnt do it justice

I watched some of the doubles luge last night and this one makes absolutely no sense.

468309599-matthew-mortensen-and-preston-griffall-take-part-in-the.jpg.CROP.promo-mediumlarge.jpg

I feel like that event would have made for a wacky an crazy episode of "Perfect Strangers".

Thats crazy...TV definitely doesnt do it justice

That was my first thought when I saw the photo, it doesn't near as bad on TV with the angles they use!

Double luge. The two guys better be really good friends, because if they aren't, they will be by the end of the run!

That is so wrong but FUNNY. Ya got me lol so bad I'm crying. Onflma

I like the Men's Slope Style. Cool to watch them skiing backwards.

Back