The SUBWAY thread

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
I know SUBWAY gets beat up a lot.
For me its quick, and easy, and satisfying.

What is your go to at SUBWAY?

Mine is foot long roasted chicken breast, pepper jack cheese, lots of onion, Lots of green pepper, banana peppers, jalapeños, and hot sauce.
Usually on Italian Herbs and Cheese bread.

BMT
Italian Herbs and Cheese *toasted*
Pepperjack cheese
Onions
Green peppers
Lettuce
Spinach
Banana peppers
Jalepenos *little*
Chipotle sauce *one swipe*
Sweet onion sauce *one swipe*
Salt and pepper

Been ordering for 11 years straight. Haven't found anything I like that matches this for me.

I rarely go to a Subway, since we have Lenny's here and their subs and Phillys are far better IMO. They remind me a lot of what I grew up with in the Philadelphia area, so I'm probably a little biased.

6" Meatball Marinara with pepper jack cheese, red onions, jalapenos, banana peppers, parm cheese and oregano. Bread varies depending what I am feeling. Also add pepperoni about 25% of the time.

Meatball Marinara if I am eating it right away. Otherwise the cold cut combo with American cheese, lettuce, pickles and lots of mayo. Always a foot long.

I keep it plain pretty much, two options usually. Italian bread all the time, either Italian bmt or chicken bacon, provolone, lettuce, and either Italian of chipotle sauce. Wham bam thank you ma'am.

I go every Sunday before picking up my laundry. Normally I get two subs, one for now, one for later.

Footlong 9-grain honey oat with tuna, swiss or provolone. Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, green peppers, spinach, olives, and honey mustard.

The second it's usually the flavor of the month, this month it's the crunchy chicken enchilada with Fritos. DAMNlicious!

I usually go with either the sweet onion chicken teriyaki or the turkey on the 9-grain honey oat. I put cheddar, lettuce, bell peppers, olives, spinach, jalapenos,onion, salt, pepper and oregano on the chicken teriyaki with the sweet onion sauce, and on the turkey I put mostly the same, but I don't do jalapenos and I add avocado. we have subway across the street from work so it's handy a lot of time.

Oh yeah I forgot the bread. Italian herb and cheese. I will toast it if eating there.

The new spicy tuna w/ sriacchi sauce on wheat. Topped off with spinach, tomatoe, cucumber, jalapeños, red onions, and pickle.

I keep going their hoping to get my sub made by Nastia Liukin

I go with a 6 inch turkey on a wrap with lettuce and mustard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love Subway.
6 inch spicy Italian on herb and cheese double the meat. Less bread and more meat is a beautiful thing.
lettuce
tomato
pickles
red onion
green pepper
extra jalapenos
extra banana peppers
salt & pepper no sauce.

I love Subway, but I don't really have a go to sandwich. I always order something I haven't had for a long time.

Not a huge Subway fan, but I keep it simple with roast beef and cheddar on Italian, with pickles, lettuce, spinach, and black pepper. Like the meatball too, but always seems like defeating the purpose of eating at a healthier place.

Gross. If I must, Big Philly with Jalepenos.

Not a big Subway guy, but if I must go, whatever I get will be on Honey Oat. Subway is about 10th on my sandwich shop list.

we eat Subway far too much in my family, it's simple and fairly healthy, and my 9yo son is obsessed!

His order: 6" ham and provolone on wheat plain, plain, plain and he puts some original lays chips in it for crunch

My order: 6" or 12" Italian BMT on garlic bread or honeay oat, provolone, spicy mustard, spinach, tomato, black olives, banana peppers, and salt/pepper

I like the 6" Meatball on Italian herb and cheese with provolone, parmesan and oregano.

I love Subway. They are a little chincey on the meat though but for $5...
I usually do the Italian BMT on whole grain wheat, no cheese (a little healthier).
Almost loaded except for hot peppers, light oil and S&P.
Also do the Tuna on occasion, same set up.

I don't do Subway a lot, but it is pretty much right next door to work. If I do stop in, its a foot long meatball with four extra meatballs and american cheese. That's it.

Back