Pro Wrestling Thread

Monday Night Raw, OLD SCHOOL STYLE!!!
Spoiler
[video=youtube_share;4lsy-luukKc]http://youtu.be/4lsy-luukKc[/video]

I haven't watched wrestling in years, but my son is a big fan. He was watching the Friday night show last night, I went in his room to tell him something and there was Jake the Snake Roberts! I'm hoping he still has Raw recorded, because I would like to see who all the brought out for it.

I bought my son WWE tickets for Christmas. Last night was the night, and although it wasn't a televised event, they put in a good show. My son and his friend were ecstatic!

yzema4yp.jpg

I bought my son WWE tickets for Christmas. Last night was the night, and although it wasn't a televised event, they put in a good show. My son and his friend were ecstatic!

yzema4yp.jpg

Is that Kane? I thought he went "corporate".

Is that Kane? I thought he went "corporate".

It is, he was on the big screen earlier in the show in the suit and tie get up telling the Big Show he had a match for him. Then a little later, the Kane music started playing, and out he came.

This was just a WWE Live event, so it's very possible this will not make it into the tv storyline.

Time to play the game

:act-up:Wow a wrestling thread...so,so so cool

where is the NWO?

Hogan still hanging around. He's about to return to WWE.

Nash was just in the Royal Rumble as a surprise entrant.

Hall almost died about 10 times but now does DDPYoga with DDP and is apparently clean for the first time in forever.

Oh....that was rhetorical wasn't it....lol

I used to be an insanely avid fan.

I remember to this day crying my eyes out when Flyin' Brian lost to Jushin Thunder Liger.

Another funny story my dad and mom tell me about:

Ric Flair and Ricky Steamboat had a big match at the Richmond, VA Coliseum and of course they hated each other in the ring. Well... after the event, my dad, mom and friends were hanging out at a restaurant and they had just paid the tab and was headed to the car. Well, they saw Ricky Steamboat in the car with his window down... my dad walks up to the window and Ric Flair was in the car with him. Long story short, my dad and Ricky shared some verbal jabs about the match and stuff... it ended with Ricky Steamboat pulling a gun on my dad because my dad was giving him crap about wrestling Flair and then leaving with him.

Hulk Hogan is seriously coming back?

:act-up:I think this thread needs to be moved to "sports entertainment"..weird it is in the sports thread

now I'm waiting for doctor death..to slap me upside the head like did that announcer for questioning if it was real or fake back in the 80's. Remember that?

love it..and found it.." Only the tough survive this business". I have to use this line on the driving range..

Hulk Hogan is seriously coming back?

He's been with TNA for awhile, but I've read stuff online about him possibly coming back to WWE. I'd be fine if he didn't, though.

:alien2:I'm still laughing about that.., I have to use that at the pro shop counter when I think green fees are too expensive.. That would be freaking hilarious..

lmao...lmao

I had forgotten all about Virgil!

Deadspin has articles about Virgil being lonely at comic book/fantasy conventions. It's hilarious.

captain Lou...where are ya? I need to play this at the mill tonight on my ipod..an addicting tune really..

:act-up:I think this thread needs to be moved to "sports entertainment"..weird it is in the sports thread

now I'm waiting for doctor death..to slap me upside the head like did that announcer for questioning if it was real or fake back in the 80's. Remember that?

love it..and found it.." Only the tough survive this business". I have to use this line on the driving range..

Vader almost beat up a TV host in Kuwait back in 96 for calling it fake.

YouTube it, it's awesome. He got stuck there for like 3 weeks bc of it.

:act-up:Favorite match of all time ..the battle royale.. Man I miss the orndorf..snuka..piper days

One match sticks out to me as being my favorite...

Sting vs. Rick Flair at the Great American Bash via WCW.

Back