#TheKing w/ Callaway Golf - Final Rosters

My affiliation may have just changed, Harry inspired my newest glasses so I think I've become, #ImWithHarry!!!

My affiliation may have just changed, Harry inspired my newest glasses so I think I've become, #ImWithHarry!!!

haha looking cool there Icey :cool:

C'mon Kyle! I have Harry glasses but Chad hair. It's all about personality :)

You're out of the band Icey. Let that sink in for awhile

C'mon Kyle! I have Harry glasses but Chad hair. It's all about personality :)
I don't have the hair, it's funny because after I got them and brought them home, my wife says, you look like that guy from Callaway! I think it's fate!
You're out of the band Icey. Let that sink in for awhile
Poison Ivy & IceyBagger had a good run, too bad we never went platinum!

Shameful, Icey. SHAMEFUL. You will regret that when we stomp all up on Harry come April!

Excitement just went up through the roof... Flights booked!

Bertha 3W purchased this morning, i was knocking on the locked Golf Galaxy door to get in :) I will be content just staring at it for the next month or so here in my office, imaging the damage it might be doing in April :)

p.s. Icey, great picture. I actually think our entire team should coordinate getting a set of those glasses. :)

Awesome, more flights booked up! The board is getting set up boys! 10 weeks!!

I should have flights booked today.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Announcement

Practice rounds can be played any time before the event.

The THP rate for these rounds is $74
Regular rates this time of year are north of $130+

Tee times can be setup by calling the golf shop at 407-787-4653
Let them know you are part of The Hackers Paradise Group
You do not have to be staying on site that day to take advantage of the rate

thanks

Last edited:
Dang, solid deal Mike! Well done! Now just have to price out getting a room and paying for rounds at this rate vs. cramming a bunch of us in a villa for a stay and play.

Thank you Mike!

Also, you do not have to be staying on site that day to take advantage of the rate!

That's awesome, thanks mike!

Thanks Mike! Awesome deal and we are set to have some fun for our practice rounds ⛳️???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping the rest of you fellas jump in on the travel talk. Would be awesome to coordinate as big of a group as we can for practice rounds!

Hoping the rest of you fellas jump in on the travel talk. Would be awesome to coordinate as big of a group as we can for practice rounds!

Barry and I will be in Wednesday night so we will be more than ready for some on course bonding ⛳

solid work mike!

Barry and I will be in Wednesday night so we will be more than ready for some on course bonding ⛳

Oh I KNOW you're in OG :thumb:

Oh I KNOW you're in OG :thumb:

Barry and I are going to do the road trip thing and we're gonna be chilling out when all you folks arrive ?

Announcement

Practice rounds can be played any time before the event.

The THP rate for these rounds is $74
Regular rates this time of year are north of $130+

Tee times can be setup by calling the golf shop at 407-787-4653
Let them know you are part of The Hackers Paradise Group
You do not have to be staying on site that day to take advantage of the rate

thanks
Mike strikes again!

solid deal on the practice rounds! Thanks a ton Mike! Appreciate your work on getting those down for us!

Back