#TheKing Travel/Stay Plans

Sounds like Atlanta is the winner. Layover in Atlanta is hour and 20 min, layover in St Louis is 50 min. I'm flying Southwest, switches to AirTran in Atlanta but that shouldn't matter.

Should be a good layover. Most of the SW and Airtran flights are out of the same concourse.

Good deal Danny. I agree, 1hr 20 mins is pretty much ideal. What time you get in?

Looking at flights etc today. I might be able to get in on Thursday late night, but I still have to get out on Sunday night. Might not pay for any flights, and looking into a rental car option to make it easier to get to and from the airport.

BOOM booked! Here it is, official!

Getting in at 9:40 am on Thursday. Leaving at 6:15 am Monday.

Looking at flights etc today. I might be able to get in on Thursday late night, but I still have to get out on Sunday night. Might not pay for any flights, and looking into a rental car option to make it easier to get to and from the airport.

So you in for a practice round Friday???

So you in for a practice round Friday???

If I'm in Thursday night, definitely. If I end up flying in early Friday, it'd depend on what time we tee off.

Nice Danny! With you leaving super early as well we can probably share a shuttle to the airport on Monday (depending on where we all end up Sunday night).

If I'm in Thursday night, definitely. If I end up flying in early Friday, it'd depend on what time we tee off.
Sounds like a Thursday flight to me :D
Nice Danny! With you leaving super early as well we can probably share a shuttle to the airport on Monday (depending on where we all end up Sunday night).
That's what I'm thinking! I'll probably just wait around for you guys at the airport on Thursday too, not even 2 hours between flights.

I've been wishy washy on maybe arriving thursday night in order to tee it up Friday but I'll officially pull out of that school of thought. It will be Friday afternoon for sure so you can find me at the range and practice area Friday afternoon. Stop by and holler at me!

It look like i'll be in Orlando at either 7PM or 8PM Thursday. I'm booking the flights tonight. I'm in for a room-share on Thursday night, Friday practice round, and room-share sunday night. Flight out will most likely be Monday morning around 7:45a.

I can put some of you boys on Harry's team up in the woodshed if ya like? :D

That's what I'm thinking! I'll probably just wait around for you guys at the airport on Thursday too, not even 2 hours between flights.

Sweet deal! Grab ya some breakfast or something at the airport while you wait then :D :eat:

I can put some of you boys on Harry's team up in the woodshed if ya like? :D

They should rename Harry's suite and parlor The Woodshed, cause they're gonna be staying there all week! :deadhorse: :act-up:

I'm sure we'll find Chad and his Hashtags all down at the Mokara Spa at the Omni Championsgate. They offer a wide range of hair and nail treatments for the more salon oriented types on Chad's team. Meanwhile, Harry's team will be out on the range and putting green getting in work! :)

I'm sure we'll find Chad and his Hashtags all down at the Mokara Spa at the Omni Championsgate. They offer a wide range of hair and nail treatments for the more salon oriented types on Chad's team. Meanwhile, Harry's team will be out on the range and putting green getting in work! :)

Sounds good. Team Chad will already be all dialed in and ready to rock and roll. You guys are gonna need the extra work :alien:

Flights booked. I arrive in Orlando on 4/24 at 8PM and depart on 4/28 at 10:25AM. I'm in for Friday practice round, and any additional accomodations and transfers I can split with anyone. so excited!

Booked. Arrive 9:41 pm Thursday and depart 8:37 pm Sunday (I know, that sucks). In for Friday round.

TUT, I'll be getting a rental car if you want to wait around, but I'm guessing you'd be able to get to the hotel before I even land with other modes of transportation.

Flights booked. I arrive in Orlando on 4/24 at 8PM and depart on 4/28 at 10:25AM. I'm in for Friday practice round, and any additional accomodations and transfers I can split with anyone. so excited!

Is that a southwest flight on 4/28 by chance?

Is that a southwest flight on 4/28 by chance?

No, Southwest in, delta out

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Booked. Arrive 9:41 pm Thursday and depart 8:37 pm Sunday (I know, that sucks). In for Friday round.

TUT, I'll be getting a rental car if you want to wait around, but I'm guessing you'd be able to get to the hotel before I even land with other modes of transportation.

I'm looking into some options now, will get in touch if I'm going to be waiting around the airport. Thanks

No, Southwest in, delta out

Ok. Thought we might have the same flight out. Extend the celebration ya know? lol

You in for splitting Thursday lodging?

So looks like you can get rooms at the Omni with 2 queen beds for $159/night, or if we had more people we could get a 2 bedroom villa for $389/night or a 3 bedroom for I think $479. Split those villas up a bunch of ways and we can get to $50/person, ish. Does that beat the stay and play with Mike's THP rate of $74 a round? I think it's pretty close.

FYI you dont have to be staying on property to get that rate

#ImAWesome

Back