Golf Clothing- what is your favorite and why?

I am all Puma and Oakley, I don't even look at anything else right now.

I am not loyal to one brand. There are brands I won't wear but my clothing choices are based on the look of gear, the fit and quality. Nike, Adidas, puma all work for me. Il like Sligo, AP. Bobby Jones has one of the best lines I've seen in a,Ong time. Peter Millard is special as well

I agree bud. I find I go in waves. I don't try to be brand loyal but I end up stocking up when find something I like.

Grand Slam shirts. A in store brand at a regional retailer here. Usually less than $30 for a shirt. They sponsor DA Points, in case anybody wants to take a look. But I like to have a few Nike and Adidas. Just for variety and a few extra designs.

I actually like Walter Hagen pants. Because they usually look nice, quality enough, and are not as expensive

Golf clothes in general are really expensive. I have a hard time justifying the price tags of the major names when they don't offer that much more than less expensive options.

Totally agree bro. At the same time I find some sales are too good to pass up.

Don't have a brand that I go to. Whatever looks nice and comfortable is what I will get. However, I am searching for a Bio Cell cap. All I am seeing are Puma hats.

Say I am cheap so I enjoy some Grand Slam shirts from Kohls and some PGA pants from Macy's. Like to find pant's that I can wear to work as dress pant's to and then head to the course after wards. I would like to have some fancy Oakley and UnderArmour Polo's but I don't wanna pay $40 for one.

This is almost exactly where I'm at. I like some of the name brand stuff so regularly look through Marshalls and TJ Maxx for a deal but for the most part won't pay more than $20 for a shirt or $30 for pants. Izod has some nice stuff for the money.

For shirts I am a big fan of Oakley, Adidas, AUR, and some puma designs.

For shorts its Nike and Oakley and pants its Adidas.

For shoes its Adidas.

I love the Snake Eyes shirts. They are extremely soft and comfortable.

This is almost exactly where I'm at. I like some of the name brand stuff so regularly look through Marshalls and TJ Maxx for a deal but for the most part won't pay more than $20 for a shirt or $30 for pants. Izod has some nice stuff for the money.

TJ max and Marshall's kill it. I love shopping there for golf stuff

Totally agree bro. At the same time I find some sales are too good to pass up.

Yup. I sale shop like crazy. If I can pick up a light blue Nike shirt from last season for -25% off clearance, instead of the $70 light blue shirt from the current line, I will.

Yup. I sale shop like crazy. If I can pick up a light blue Nike shirt from last season for -25% off clearance, instead of the $70 light blue shirt from the current line, I will.

Completely agree. Pretty soon we will be buying kids golf clothing. Got to save up haha

There is an outlet center by me that has a Nike, Oakley, and Puma outlet where prices are typically reduced. I stock up there and at the end of the season when I'd go to Atlantic City I pick up a ton of shirts and shorts where everything is greatly reduced. Fairway Styles is also having a sale on a few things that have caught my eye.

There is an outlet center by me that has a Nike, Oakley, and Puma outlet where prices are typically reduced. I stock up there and at the end of the season when I'd go to Atlantic City I pick up a ton of shirts and shorts where everything is greatly reduced. Fairway Styles is also having a sale on a few things that have caught my eye.

Fairway Styles totally has some great sales. I like the way the website is set up too.

Puma for me without a doubt. I'd be lying if I said the reason why I started buying Puma wasn't because of Rickie, but now It's not abotu Rickie. I love their style and I love the feel of their clothes.

I head to the clearance section of Kohl's or even KMart (Big and Tall Sections), or go on-line to Kohl's, JCP, etc... I'm not too particular as long as the shirts are wicking and long enough in the torso, and the shorts are "roomy."

Puma Shirts, Adidas/Puma Pants, Izod Shorts and FJ Outerwear

Huge Adidas fan. I have some puma and nike stuff as well. But the majority is Adidas. I really just try and match my shirts shorts belts etc.

Using Tapatalk

No real brand loyalty from me. I have shirts from adidas, Sligo, UA and Nike and shorts from adidas and puma. My shirts also get used for going out to town as well. Don't have any golf pants so no brands there for me. I just buy the colours I like and if they fit and feel good ill wear them.

Favorite apparel companies right now include Sligo, adidas, and Puma to name a few. Especially polos. I love bold designs and bright colors - all three certainly fit that bill.

I can tell you that the new Bobby Jones stuff I have taken a look at is just awesome.

I actually just got a pair of BJ's shorts and they are great.

A wear mostly Adidas shirts, but I really like Polo, Polo RLX and Antigua as well. Especially since I can find them at Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshall's for really good prices. Love Peter Millar, but the price point on those prevents me from buying them. Really looking what Bobby Jones has coming out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4

No brand loyalty here, it's whatever I find on sale. I'm admittedly cheap when it comes to clothes shopping.

No brand loyalty here, it's whatever I find on sale. I'm admittedly cheap when it comes to clothes shopping.

But it makes sense. Clothes are expensive. My closet is stocked with "sale" items

For shirts I have a lot of Nike, but that hasn't been getting worn as much. Mostly FJ and Ralph Lauren RLX now. Haven't paid retail price on one of my RLX or FJ shirts yet, if you can wait out for a deal there are some to be had.

For bottoms, I have to wear something that I can try on in store. Seems in most golf brands except for FJ they all run small for me, and if I buy the size I normally wear I am shipping them back. Kind of gun shy to pull the trigger on some brands online I can't pick up around where I live.

Adidas is my normal go-to brand, but I'm really liking the couple of Callaway items I've picked up recently.

Back