Golf Clothing- what is your favorite and why?

No brand loyalty here, it's whatever I find on sale. I'm admittedly cheap when it comes to clothes shopping.

This. Usually Walter Hagen or Slazenger on the clearance rack.

Right now? Bobby Jones and Matte Grey. I want and need more, I adore what I have.

I definitely tend to lean towards whats on sale more than anything, with that being said Nike polos tend to fit me the best and I am willing to pay a bit extra to buy Nike over another brand.

I really like Adidas and Oakley polos as well

I started with all Nike but have switched to RLX by Ralph Lauren. RLX polo shirts feel awesome. They're a bit pricey but I haven't found a better feeling shirt yet. I'd also recommend the RLX belt if you can find it.

I usually buy what is on sale, but lately I have been going with Walter Hagen stuff as I have gotten some really good deals at Dick's for their pants and shirts. They also fit me really well. I do like Izod clothing and hope to find some pants cheap at an outlet or Macy's

Don't really have a favorite brand. Like pants and usually a green or blue polo.

I've become a big fan of under armour. I really like their cold gear products for the chilly days, and their polo's are great because they are cut long so they stay tucked in. I wear a men's small and sometimes I find the length a little short.

Really liked the new golf brand Maide by Bonobos. Their stuff fits better than any golf specific brand I've tried. Pricing seems a little steep up front but they have tons of 20-40 percent discounts during the year

I have found that I like a lot of what Nike puts out. Their shirts I can wear for work also so that's a plus. I tend to wear shorts mostly, but have picked up a few pair of pants for the colder/windier days..

I'm really budget conscious so I'm usually buying what's on sale rather than the newest stuff.

If you check out my closet you'll see it dominated by these brands: Adidas, Puma, Nike, Loudmouth, Sligo, Ashworth. Puma is quickly becoming my favorite. High quality, comfortable and stylish. Adidas/Ashworth I almost put together as my second favorte, great quality, comfort and fine materials. Though all the brands I listed above produce really quality apparel.

I buy whatever looks good on clearance. I need the funds to support an equipment addiction.

My golfing wardrobe is dominated by stuff I buy in golf course pro shops. I should probably put more time into this, but I usually have some spare time in the pro shop and will buy whatever looks good or something I need (i.e. a jacket because I forgot one, etc). Maybe I'll check out this fairway styles site.

I'm on the "inexpensive/clearance" wagon. Lots of stuff from Kohls, shirts from Ahead picked up at their year-end employee store clearance, TJ Maxx closeouts of Chaps and PGA stuff... All I care about is if it's decent quality, and I can wear it to the office.

As long as the clothing involves wearing shorts, I am not picky about what kind of shirt I wear. I have tons of polo shirts from different manufacturers so just pick whichever one I feel like wearing on a given day.

I am a Puma guy for the most part. I have some shirt from courses I have played, Addidas, and Nike to mix things up. The main reason I have mostly Puma is I like the way they fit, variety of styles, and they use some colors for a few years. The last makes it easier to get more than one shirt to go with the same pants, belt , etc.

I don't really have a favorite. I have all different brands. I do like Sligo, but I have more of other brands.

I love to look at the fashion side of the game, but rarely drop $'s there. For slacks, Dockers, or JosABank. Shorts are Puma or whatever brand is at Steinmart. For shirts, I get almost all of my shirts from work. FootJoy performance fabric and Antigua are what we have been getting for the past couple of years. I'll usually order three or four estra.

After seeing the Bobby Jones stuff in the Merchandise Show thread and going on a search, I desperately want some of their stuff!

JM

I have to wear my Tommy Hilfiger pants when I play .. most comfortable slacks to play in, hands down .. :)
I'm an Ashworth kina guy when it comes to shirts, Ralph Lauren type of cottons ..
My footgear is a *spike-less* FJ, or a REALLY nice pair of Trader Bay brown-wing-tip's right now that that blow the FJ's away lol!
My hair is a lil longer, so I wear my Oakland Raiders cap and tuck everything in nicely .. :skywalker:

I respect the game and the people that I play with, and I always try to dress accordingly ..

A wear mostly Adidas shirts, but I really like Polo, Polo RLX and Antigua as well.
I knew I was forgetting a brand. The few Antiqua shirts I have are comfortable and really good at wicking away sweat.

Big fan of Puma for shorts as they tend to fit me better than anything. Also like there shirts as they double as work shirts.

Need to get into some Izod though as I will soon be dressing up a bit nicer for work.

Can't stand Adidas or Callaway pants as I'm just in between 30 & 32 and that's irritating.

Also like me some Travis Mathew, especially shirts. Clean look for both on & off course and the fit is very good.

I'm in between 30 and 32 as well and have a rough time finding pants I like. You found anything you like?

Great topic by the way!

I'm a huge Under Armour fan. I've also bought some Alial Fital shirts (some of their more conservative styles). The Alial Fital ones also work well under sweaters/sport coats for work.

I'm also a big fan of PGA tour brand stuff when I don't feel like dropping a bunch of cash on golf clothes (my boy Dufner wears their stuff).

I pretty much wear Nike apparel just because I like the style and fit of their stuff. I really like their pants and shorts because the come in a 35 which fits me perfectly.

I would gladly add a few more Sligo shirts that have THP slapped on the sleeve when they become available.

I'm a huge fan of Nike apparel. Their pants for me are head and shoulders above every other brand. I also only wear Nike shoes, they just fit me the best. The other brand I like is Under Armour. Their golf shirts are right there with Nike and their shorts are great.

Nike is solid. It helps that ROSS (discounted clothing store from last year/overstocks) carries Nike shirts from last year cheap. Also love the fit of the Footjoy Shirts--Taller in trunk than most . For winter gear Under armor compression stuff is very good as well and is also on sale though the discount shops with last years models (ROSS, TJMaxx)

Back