What Golf hat do most people wear?

More often than not… none. Do wear skull beanies on cold mornings.

Green THP Pukka hat or Callaway Big Bertha hat. Not a big hat person though.

I mostly wear a Titleist hat from a local golf course. Titleist hats, for me, fit the best and have the best color selection. My favorite hats are fitted, structured, curved billed, and are fabric all around (no mesh back). I have a difficult time finding these, so I wear what I can find that fits these conditions. I would love to be able to find a tour yellow Srixon hat like that, but the only one has a flat bill.

My Pukka THP hats are my favorite, and right now I rotate them and my Cleveland/Srixon hats.

I love the Titleist DryFIT type hats. They keep you cool, easy to keep clean and they are comfortable. I also have a thing for the 80's visors and my fav is the Bubba PING pink edition

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Everyday wearing my go-to hat is my 2013 THP Albatross hat. On the course one of my 10 Puma hats.

I wear a Nike Vr/20xi flex fit hat.

I always have a Callaway hat on. My THP hats are tops on the list as well.

I don't mind wearing my Sligo driver cap, but it's been a while since I've had it on the course. I like my cap clip ball marker and it doesn't really work on it.

On the course, my 2013 THP Albatross Club Structured Pukka hat.

Off the course, my 2013 Limited Edition Unstructured THP Pukka hat.

The only other hats I currently own are my TaylorMade R1 hat I received at the NJ Invitational; and my TaylorMade SLDR hat I received at the TaylorMade Ultimate Testing Weekend.

I collect hats like JB collects golf shoes. I like the lower profile, no flat-brim hats (I'm old).
Surprisingly my favorite hat, best fit, shape, is a white Starter hat. Brand you always see Romo wearing in the Reno-Tahoe event.
After that the Nike Tour Flex is my favorite.

I've got a ton of hats. I gravitate toward any that are made with the new polyester materials. With my bald head and Georgia heat my hats need to be able to stand up to sweat. Holding up well with multiple washings is a must. Cotton hats just don't cut it here in the summer time. Have several Bridgestone, a TaylorMade and a couple of Callaway that I wear the most.

I usually wear a callaway or nike hat

THP hat

Basic Wilson Staff black. I just like the "get down to business" cut of it. Plus, it is a quality hat.

Tour%20Black

This is what happens when you play 4 days a week in over 90* in the same hat, leave it on the dash in 100 degree heat after you've sweat in it all day and then wash it. Even though it looks horrible, it's my most comfortable hat, followed by my UA hats.

a8agu6y8.jpg

I wear a Cobra hat.

This is what happens when you play 4 days a week in over 90* in the same hat, leave it on the dash in 100 degree heat after you've sweat in it all day and then wash it. Even though it looks horrible, it's my most comfortable hat, followed by my UA hats.

a8agu6y8.jpg

My Pukka THP hats are my favorite and mine looks like this also. A yellow band from the pollen from the pine trees.
I also have a white Adams hat with a number 54 on it that I gained yardage with a Super S 3 wood.:act-up:

Nike tour flex fit is the bomb.

I've got a pretty good rotation depending on what I'm wearing. My white/black Bridgestone hat is the one I use the most probably. Though my THP AC hat (original) and my Bull Run hat are always in the mix as well.

I tend to wear my Callaway hats as I like the colors and styles. I have been breaking in my newly acquired BridgeStone caps.

Unfortunately I can no longer go with the visor style, due to my bald dome.

Either a titleist or THP hat but only if the sun is bothering me. Otherwise, no hat.

This will be my main hat of choice for this summer. I'm still having issues with pre skin cancer so I got to protect :thumb:

$%28KGrHqV,%21i0E7GIetIUSBPBin5Jgbw%7E%7E60_14.JPG

I'm going to have to switch to a broad-brim hat this year for the same reason. What brand dd you go with? It's either this or a bucket hat.

Any suggestions out there?

Last year, it was a Carolina Mudcats baseball cap, or Cleveland Indians, or Ohio State, all flex-fit caps.

Back