Contest - That Is A Lot Of Shafts

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A few days ago, THP put up an image with some golf shafts that are at THP HQ and we want to give some away. Today we are kicking that off with a fun contest.

9apyneza-M.jpg

The Prize
A shaft in your flex. You won't know what is coming, but we will find something that matches what you are looking for in a driver shaft.

Rules
You must be a THP Forum Member to enter.
If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.
Deadline for entry is Thursday, February 20th at 11:59pm EST.

How To Enter
Step 1 - Follow @HackersParadise on Twitter.
Step 2 - Send a Tweet with a picture of your current driver shaft and "I want to win @HackersParadise Shaft Contest Going On Now"
Step 3 - Copy that Tweet and post it in this thread.
Step 4 - Along with that Tweet, post your guess on how many shafts THP HQ has on hand
Step 5 - Sit back and see if you win.

THP will select a winner at the conclusion of the contest as the person that is closest to the correct number without going over. Good luck everybody and we look forward to following along and seeing your current shaft as well as your guesses.

There are more shafts at HQ than shown in that picture

Great idea. Time to get counting!

I guess that explains why you didn't answer my count question :D

Great idea. I especially like using TPIR rules in guessing the number of shafts.

• Admin
I guess that explains why you didn't answer my count question :D

Yeah, it might have made the contest a bit too easy. :angel:

Awesome, need to get my guess on.

Thanks THP!! My guess can be way off but...

My guess is: 97 shafts

Thanks for the contest, let's get this party started! I'll guess 87 shafts.

Love it! THP makes my Mondays' so awesome! I can't wait till I get home to snap a pic and post a tweet.

I'm in. Using a stiff 70g KK Black right now. Might be slightly heavier than I'd care for.

I'm going to guess 139 shafts. It's a lot and it's a prime number, so i like my odds...

Awesome giveaway....my guess is 128!

Last edited:
I have a feel its a lot more than that

114 shafts

Last edited:

My guess is 67 shafts.

Is the contest asking for total number of shafts in the bag shown in the picture? Total number of loose shafts at THP whether shown in the picture or not? Total number of shafts at THP including those in heads? I like to understand what I'm going to get wrong before I submit my guess :) Thanks.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I want to win <a href="https://twitter.com/hackersparadise">@HackersParadise</a> Shaft Contest Going On Now! <a href="http://t.co/PWnC16Hk3K">pic.twitter.com/PWnC16Hk3K</a></p>— Etienne Kenul (@THPAngryYankee) <a href="https://twitter.com/THPAngryYankee/statuses/435432480577822720">February 17, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

114 shafts

Anyone know how to embed tweets?

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?49022-Twitter-Introduction-and-FAQ

Anyone know how to embed tweets?

Grab the whole string of numbers in your tweet url, put the below text in your reply/comment/etc.

Is the contest asking for total number of shafts in the bag shown in the picture? Total number of loose shafts at THP whether shown in the picture or not? Total number of shafts at THP including those in heads? I like to understand what I'm going to get wrong before I submit my guess :) Thanks.

Step 4 - Along with that Tweet, post your guess on how many shafts THP HQ has on hand

There are more shafts at HQ than shown in that picture

I think its all the shafts on or off the picture

It says directly in the 1st post that there are more shafts than in that picture.
Total number of driver shafts at THP HQ

I think its all the shafts on or off the picture

Oops, well that puts me out. I guess it pays to read the fine print!

Oops, well that puts me out. I guess it pays to read the fine print!

dont think its too late to edit your post (should maybe ask JB on that)

Can't imagine how many shafts there may be, but my guess is 93.

Bummer.....I currently don't own a driver. Getting a fitting on Thursday though.

Good luck to all that enter.

My guess is 87 shafts, thanks THP!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back