California Golf Outting?

When will you be arriving?

I don't need to arrive since I'm only about a 25-30 minute drive. I'm still debating if I'm going to go that Friday or not but I'll def. be there Saturday probably around 10-ish to warm up...grab something to eat...mingle...meet you all :)

I don't need to arrive since I'm only about a 25-30 minute drive. I'm still debating if I'm going to go that Friday or not but I'll def. be there Saturday probably around 10-ish to warm up...grab something to eat...mingle...meet you all :)

Won't be playing golf on friday dear, my Valentines day gift is golf on saturday with all my friends from THP, and hers is a new coach purse on friday and shopping........some how i think i'm getting the short end of the stick but oh well :bananadance:

Won't be playing golf on friday dear, my Valentines day gift is golf on saturday with all my friends from THP, and hers is a new coach purse on friday and shopping........some how i think i'm getting the short end of the stick but oh well :bananadance:

Very awesome!! I'd love a new Coach purse myself...

Hola

Hola

Happy Birthday Rhino!

I wish I could join you guys on Friday, I want to play that course. But I got to work that Friday.

I will be playing Griffith Park on the Holiday Monday. I will make a tee reservation for 4. There is 2 beautiful courses to choose from, Wilson and Harding. Green fees are $39 for non city of LA residents. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Happy Birthday Rhino!

I wish I could join you guys on Friday, I want to play that course. But I got to work that Friday.

I will be playing Griffith Park on the Holiday Monday. I will make a tee reservation for 4. There is 2 beautiful courses to choose from, Wilson and Harding. Green fees are $39 for non city of LA residents. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Can you add me?? I have that day off and would love to play there and its within my budget :D

Re: California Golf Outting?

I know it's kind of a ways out but do we know what the weather is supposed to be like yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's kind of a ways out but do we know what the weather is supposed to be like yet?

Not yet, I only get up to 10 days!

You can go 15 days out here: http://www.accuweather.com/. Although really anything outside of four or five days, a week's tops, is a crapshoot imo. At least around here!

The 15 day forecast for the 12th, and 13th, is for cooler weather, and periods of rain. This for Anaheim area. Prior to the 12th, and after the 13th is sunny, and warmer. But, as Smallville says that is still aways off, and could change. I always travel with warmer clothes, and rain gear just to be on the comfortable side. Hopefully my putter will keep me warm if it's cold.

Edit; I either mis read it or it changed. The rain is forecasted for the 13th, and 14th. Dummy me............

Last edited:
Holy Smokes!!! Our outing is a week from Saturday!!!!

I've probably read this thread since the beginning, and there's no way I'm making it to this thing from Kansas. It's fun watching it take shape though.

C'mon Smalls... jump on a plane and join us!!! you are more than welcome!!

C'mon Smalls... jump on a plane and join us!!! you are more than welcome!!

no way Rhino, smalls is staying put, and having me out there to eat a ribeye with him.:D

no way Rhino, smalls is staying put, and having me out there to eat a ribeye with him.:D
I see someone else who's not going is reading this thread too!

Holy Smokes!!! Our outing is a week from Saturday!!!!

Yes it is. I have made arrangements for the maid to house sit the cats, Mama goes on the plane to Buffalo on this Sunday, so I am ready for the road trip. I figure to pack clothing for rainy or cooler weather and I am good to go.

We too have the house sitter lined up for a few days. We will hit the Anaheim area about 10:30 pm. This assuming no one crashes and burns in front of us on I-15 between here and there. Those of you who have ever been stuck in a multi hour freeway closure due to an accident know what I am talking about. With a stop for dinner along the route it's about a 5 hour drive for us.

I figure I will be at the golf course around < 10:00 AM on Saturday. Just look for a blue Tour Edge bag strapped to a black ClicGear, with a St Bernard Big Dog head cover. That will be me. :D

My wife will be spending the day with our two older Grand Daughters at D-Land, so a good time will be had by all. :clapp:

I'll probably be there a little earlier on Saturday. I am not sure which bag yet, but I will have a Bobcat head cover on my driver. Just look for the guy hitting the ball fat and muttering obscene phrases. :angry: :D

I'll probably be there a little earlier on Saturday. I am not sure which bag yet, but I will have a Bobcat head cover on my driver. Just look for the guy hitting the ball fat and muttering obscene phrases. :angry: :D

You mean there will be two of us? :D

Look for looney toons and a bright orange clic gear

It'll be easy to spot me, I'll be with the Loony Toons headcovers and orange clicgear haa haa haa

I wanted to repost this. just making sure I am not missing someone or have too many listed

Feb 12th Tee time TBD @ Pacific Palms (3)

White Rhino
C-Tech
dzdncfsd

Feb 13th Tee Time 12:05 @ Birch Hills (11)

White Rhino+2
Ctech
Provisional
Pumas
Clg82+1
Golfchick+1
dzdncfsd

I am going to ask a lady who I work with and her husband to join us on the 13th.( thus the +2 next to my name)

Looking forward to a great time!!!!

Also what is the thoughts abut groups? Do you want me to arrange them or as people get there the filter into their own groups?

So basically just walk towards the bright pink and orange glow? I'm sure we'll be able to see the both of you from the 57 freeway.

I'll be the guy with the white adidas bag. I'm planning to get there around 10 myself to hit some balls at the range. So you may hear me cussing under my breathe with each swing.

I wanted to repost this. just making sure I am not missing someone or have too many listed

Feb 12th Tee time TBD @ Pacific Palms (3)

White Rhino
C-Tech
dzdncfsd

Feb 13th Tee Time 12:05 @ Birch Hills (11)

White Rhino+2
Ctech
Provisional
Pumas
Clg82+1
Golfchick+1
dzdncfsd

I am going to ask a lady who I work with and her husband to join us on the 13th.( thus the +2 next to my name)

Looking forward to a great time!!!!

Also what is the thoughts abut groups? Do you want me to arrange them or as people get there the filter into their own groups?

It's fine with me if you choose the groups.......

Fine with me as well. You have the freedom to match as you see fit. Or we can just make the groups up when we get there

So basically just walk towards the bright pink and orange glow? I'm sure we'll be able to see the both of you from the 57 freeway.

I'll be the guy with the white adidas bag. I'm planning to get there around 10 myself to hit some balls at the range. So you may hear me cussing under my breathe with each swing.

I'll be there around ten myself, gotta get warmed up ya know.

Back