Checking in From Boston

I went to school at Wentworth, so I lived in mission hill since September of 09. Still there now, but moving to Quincy in 2 weeks. I've played there a few times, but Franklin Park is closer to me so that is my usual course. I'd love to tee it up there, always open to finding new playing partners!

Ever play south shore country club or Braintree muni? Those are closer to Quincy, so I think they will become the usual's this season.

I love South Shore, conditions are always pretty good there. Braintree is a little tight in spots with the water for me, but I like it too.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Sully. Where do you typically play? I live in Belmont and work in Canton. We should tee it up some time this year.

Sounds good. I usually play Franklin Park, Robert T Lynch in Brookline, Braintree Muni, South Shore CC. But I always love playing new tracks. How about you?

I love South Shore, conditions are always pretty good there. Braintree is a little tight in spots with the water for me, but I like it too.

Ya man, Braintree is definitely a little tight. Especially that par 5 on the front with water on both sides. South Shore is very nice, but a little pricey.

Sounds good. I usually play Franklin Park, Robert T Lynch in Brookline, Braintree Muni, South Shore CC. But I always love playing new tracks. How about you?

I really like President's in Quincy, I play Robert T Lynch as well. Butterbrook out in Westford the most, Ponkapoag is right by my work and Newton Commonwealth now and then. Never played South Shore though.

I really like President's in Quincy, I play Robert T Lynch as well. Butterbrook out in Westford the most, Ponkapoag is right by my work and Newton Commonwealth now and then. Never played South Shore though.

Ive heard of Buterbrook, but never played it. Played Ponkapog, but conditions are usually ideal. Ya Newton Comm is convenient being in Newton, very short and tight though!

Where do all you guys from this area practice during the winter? It's so hard finding an indoor range around here. I usually go to McGolf in Dedham, but even though its heated, it doesn't really help when the temp drops below 30.

Ive heard of Buterbrook, but never played it. Played Ponkapog, but conditions are usually ideal. Ya Newton Comm is convenient being in Newton, very short and tight though!

Agree with you on Ponky, more for convenience and price. Just bring a helmet, or padded hat :alien:

Where do all you guys from this area practice during the winter? It's so hard finding an indoor range around here. I usually go to McGolf in Dedham, but even though its heated, it doesn't really help when the temp drops below 30.

I mostly spend time on my putting at home. I'll get out and play with some friends in a simulator once or twice as well. McGolf is awesome! I'm there a lot when the weather is warmer, but I totally agree with you if it's colder than 30 their heaters don't keep you warm. I'll probably get out there starting in March.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Sully!

I mostly spend time on my putting at home. I'll get out and play with some friends in a simulator once or twice as well. McGolf is awesome! I'm there a lot when the weather is warmer, but I totally agree with you if it's colder than 30 their heaters don't keep you warm. I'll probably get out there starting in March.

Ya I hear you, but I have a trip to Myrtle coming up in mid March and I have been suffering through this brutal winter. Any day above 30* I am there at McGolf trying to get my swing in shape.

Welcome Sully!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! A city I've never been in but want to visit so badly.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Back