Honestly, id be all over that terror but I'm a pure tube guy. I just can't rationalize a solid state amp of any kind. It really does sound good but that little hint of solid state in that video just kills it for me, personally.

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Dude. Orange did a fantastic job with the power section, the saturation is real with the 12ax7, I'm going to wait for the tiny terror stack instead

Dude. Orange did a fantastic job with the power section, the saturation is real with the 12ax7, I'm going to wait for the tiny terror stack instead

Oh yeah, I can tell that they did but its that little hint of digital breakup that doesn't do it for me. I have an Orange Crush 10 and I can hear just enough of that little turd in the micro terror that will keep me away from it.

Colors my perception I'm sure but it is what it is.

Innotation is off on the guitar, luckily that's easy enough to do.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Innotation is off on the guitar, luckily that's easy enough to do.

Tube the guitar with your tuner, play the 12th fret and the harmonic, and if move the saddle of each string until the tuner says the harmonic and 12th fret match, if I recall, if the fret is sharp, move the saddle toward the bridge, if it's flat move it towards the neck,

Yea I got it. But I broke. String screwing around so....

I don't know how tight the strings are supposed to be, but just fooling around I tightened the a string to much, pop.

Need new strings.

Yea I got it. But I broke. String screwing around so....

I don't know how tight the strings are supposed to be, but just fooling around I tightened the a string to much, pop.

Need new strings.

I always replace the strings they come with because you never know how long it's had those strings, could be months, years

I just hope I didn't don't mess up the guitar.

I think the pawn shop sells strings.

I just hope I didn't don't mess up the guitar.

I think the pawn shop sells strings.

Look for something with 10-46gauge, that's the standard on those guitars

Thanks that was my next question.

Thanks that was my next question.

It might be cheaper to buy them on amazon or musicians friend, something like Dunlop electric strings, I absolutely love the Dunlop Zakk Wylde 10-46

I'm partial to the curt mangan strings. For electric at least

Best Buy sells strings in a lot of their stores as well if you have one near you, usually it's the Ernie Balls which aren't so bad for short money.

Well the pawn shop had strings, fender steel plated nickel and pure nickel.

Just checked out a blackstar HT-1, for my Practice amp, I'm blown away, I drove a 4X12 blackstar cab and it was insane
DDDBHTP.jpg

Just checked out a blackstar HT-1, for my Practice amp, I'm blown away, I drove a 4X12 blackstar cab and it was insane
DDDBHTP.jpg

Now we re talkin!

Now we re talkin!

With the 4x12 it's even better, I'm going to get this one for now and later a 2x12 cab

Plus, my local store owner and I have a great business relationship, specifically because I bought thousands of dollars of equipment every few months from the when I worked with the church, so he's bringing the HT-1 with reverb down from 319 to 269, which is what the simpler model costs. Such a great guy,

Plus, my local store owner and I have a great business relationship, specifically because I bought thousands of dollars of equipment every few months from the when I worked with the church, so he's bringing the HT-1 with reverb down from 319 to 269, which is what the simpler model costs. Such a great guy,

That's pretty cool. Do you know if they make that in a head only?

Musicians???

That's pretty cool. Do you know if they make that in a head only?

Yes they do only make the head, it's sweet! But the point now is for me to practice without pissing of the neighbors haha.

I almost walked out with a HT 5 for about 230 less than the sale price, he always gives me great deals but I took the 1 watt instead. I am contemplating in getting a 2x12 for it later.

WzDV1ZO.jpg

Last edited:
I'm partial to the curt mangan strings. For electric at least

This. I like the hybrid set on my Strat. 9-46 with a plain 3rd. Makes bending the higher strings easier whilst keeping the lower strings sounding beefy.

My dilemma, should I return my blackstar HT-1 and trade in my old Fender blues jr for a new white HT-5? I really don't use the fender, the other option would be to keep the ht-1 and trade the fender for a 2x12.

Never mind, I'm glad the music store owner is my friend, he was honest with me and told me not to get rid of the fender, instead he offered me the hT-5 in white for 75 more than I paid for the HT-1, I couldn't say no, I walked out with my new favorite amp. At full volume it's amazing

kp08y3q.jpg

Never mind, I'm glad the music store owner is my friend, he was honest with me and told me not to get rid of the fender, instead he offered me the hT-5 in white for 75 more than I paid for the HT-1, I couldn't say no, I walked out with my new favorite amp. At full volume it's amazing

kp08y3q.jpg

I was thumbing through my Sweetwater catalog and saw that HT-5 head and started drooling. That white combo is gorgeous though, and I'm sure it screams like a young Jamie lee Curtis. :D

I was thumbing through my Sweetwater catalog and saw that HT-5 head and started drooling. That white combo is gorgeous though, and I'm sure it screams like a young Jamie lee Curtis. :D

It really does and I get the saturation (satchuration) I like at much lower volumes

It really does and I get the saturation (satchuration) I like at much lower volumes

That's one of my main issues with my C30. To play at a reasonable level at home i gotta be at 1-1.5 on the master. Feels like I'm listening to myself play from across the block. :banghead:

Back