I think I agree with your assessment, your mix (the first EP) sounds more full. Pretty cool that you guys are on Spotify!

Thanks for listening! Much appreciated. It’s actually pretty easy now to get on Spotify - I use a service that offers free uploads but lower payouts (if you ever reach their payout thresholds ha ha ha). I used them for The Apathy Parade EPs that I recorded a few years back and thought it would be fun to get these uploaded too just for posterity’s sake.

I’ve been slowly been learning the Irish flute.

Howdy Everyone, I am new to THP, and I am so happy this thread exists. Thank You !!!

We just launched a headcover brand that combines my love of music and golf. The brand is Amplified Golf. Our first product to market is an official partnership with Fender Guitars. Check out our headcovers :) You can see them at AmplifiedGolf.com

If your into Bourbon, check out BarrelGuitars :) We make guitars for a few distilleries from their barrels

Attachments

• IMG_4311.jpg
    IMG_4311.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 3
Howdy Everyone, I am new to THP, and I am so happy this thread exists. Thank You !!!

We just launched a headcover brand that combines my love of music and golf. The brand is Amplified Golf. Our first product to market is an official partnership with Fender Guitars. Check out our headcovers :) You can see them at AmplifiedGolf.com

If your into Bourbon, check out BarrelGuitars :) We make guitars for a few distilleries from their barrels
Listened to you on the THP Off Course Podcast the other day. Love what you're doing. Being a metal guy, myself, I'm praying for a Jackson collab. Maybe Marshall, Mesa Boogie? Good luck in your endeavor, man, and don't be a stranger.

Listened to you on the THP Off Course Podcast the other day. Love what you're doing. Being a metal guy, myself, I'm praying for a Jackson collab. Maybe Marshall, Mesa Boogie? Good luck in your endeavor, man, and don't be a stranger.
Thank you. Us metal guys need to stick together :) We have some awesome collaborations in the works. Stay Tuned !! Please help spread the Amplified Word :)
#KeepGolfMetal

Thank you. Us metal guys need to stick together :) We have some awesome collaborations in the works. Stay Tuned !! Please help spread the Amplified Word :)
#KeepGolfMetal
Will do, brother! 🤘

Got to play a fundraiser at the CineCity Studios (filming for Chicago PD/Fire/Med) for Reach Out Community Centers in Chicago. Here are a couple pics from the setup. Nothing like having a lambo 10 ft from the stage......

IMG_8144.jpg IMG_8145.jpg IMG_8146.jpg IMG_8147.jpg

So I've been killing time this winter working on some instrumental post rock tracks. It's a bit outside of my normal comfort zone but I'm having fun. I uploaded a couple of rough mixes to Soundcloud to share with some friends for feedback, feel free to check them out if you like. These aren't mastered yet or anything, I just threw a limiter on the master buss to get the volume up to "normal" standards.

Here’s one from a big band that I play in. I’m lead trumpet and have a solo as well.

Here’s one from a big band that I play in. I’m lead trumpet and have a solo as well.

Went down the rabbit hole listening to your videos. Great trumpet rips on Mack the Knife!

Well I did a thing…..

Gently used Yamaha YTR-8335LA Wayne Bergeron Model
IMG_8577.jpeg

I think it would be right in your wheelhouse for your playing style. Sweetwater has them right now, $2,699 (MSRP $3,599) - and people think golf is an expensive hobby! :ROFLMAO:
All of my hobbies are expensive. I play golf, I am a drummer, and I love bass fishing. I have $$$$$$$ in all three hobbies. And Sweetwater definitely gets a fair amount of my money!

Back