WGC Accenture Match Play Bracket Competition (THP Style)

not looking good for Rose here.

17-11 right now 3/4 finals in tact, DJ as champ is gone

Watney is chipping away here. only 1 DWN now thru 16.

I had Zach Johnson this week in fantasy....glad he lost to a 16 seed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What's up with Faldo today? He has been confused on scores and other things so many times today. It's like he is sleeping in the booth.

I had Zach winning so i'm screwed. Last place and I can give myself a prize!

All of my THP fantasy guys made it to the round of 32 except Poulter. So that is a good thing. Need another good wave and we'll be set.

Lynn and Woodland cost me a couple, but Duf and Bubbas make up for it.

Poor ZJ. Bad matchup and the course is too long for him.

All of my THP fantasy guys made it to the round of 32 except Poulter. So that is a good thing. Need another good wave and we'll be set.

I'm 9 for 9 with Gallacher lookin good to make it 10 for 10!

What's up with Faldo today? He has been confused on scores and other things so many times today. It's like he is sleeping in the booth.

To much of this :drinks:

Well Zach Jonson officially killed the Snead Bracket for me....

Well Zach Jonson officially killed the Snead Bracket for me....

I would venture to say that you are not alone in that one. I had ZJ to win the whole thing.

He sounded like he was sick.. or maybe hungover?

Well, my bracket is pretty much busted. Count me in that group that had ZJ winning. I had 7 guys get knocked out in the first round.

Don't know how it looked on TV, but it was great out there today. Really exciting matches, perfect weather. DJ had two drives at 392 and 390 but lost.

Don't know how it looked on TV, but it was great out there today. Really exciting matches, perfect weather. DJ had two drives at 392 and 390 but lost.

holy balls, that's long

12 guys out so far, had 3 advancing at least one more round...one of which was supposed to win it all.

Looking at a first round of 21/32. Started 12/16 but sputtered to a 9/16 finish. 2 FF left as well as my champion. Tomorrow will be HUGE

EDIT: Wow, Gallacher choking big.

Ernie better win this for me.

Jeebus, somebody give Gallacher the Heimlich!

I went a very pedestrian 17-15. The tough spots were DJ and Stricker losing - as I had them going somewhat deep - and having a handful of matches break the wrong way in the last hour or so. Booh. On the other hand, at least I didn't have Zach going deep.

Looking at a first round of 21/32. Started 12/16 but sputtered to a 9/16 finish. 2 FF left as well as my champion. Tomorrow will be HUGE

EDIT: Wow, Gallacher choking big.

with EE picking up that win, its an official 22/32

Ugh, my final two were Poulter versus Gallacher. 23 right, 9 wrong. Still alive for last!

I ended up 22-10, but it feels much worse since ZJ was my pick for overall winner.

Back