WGC Accenture Match Play Bracket Competition (THP Style)

22-10, I thinks its not too shaby

Im at 19 right so far so, lets hope I will be ok now. Both Johnson losing today certainly did not help me.

18-14 three left in the finals

21 of 32, 3 of 4 FF remaining. Fun first day.

23/32, All 4 FF left. More than pleased. Still have 7 out final 8 left also.

I went 17-15. My Sam Snead bracket is toast, losing both Zach and Dustin who I had meeting in the quarterfinals. Bad news is I had Dustin going all the way to be the Champion. No shot there. Good news is I still have 3 of 4 in the running for the semi finals and 6 of 8 in the running for the quarterfinals.

I was 19-13, but 3 left in final 4, but my champ is out tho.

I only got 18/32, but I still have 13 of my sweet 16 alive, so it could get better. DJ will be my undoing though as I had him going all the way.

Oh Yea!! My brackets is almost pure red :rolleyes:

As I go back through my brackets I realize something didn't save correctly somewhere. I printed one when I filled it out and another this morning without ever having looked at it again. Both brackets are different.

Boy was I out of this one fast. My final 2 were out in the first 3 matches to be finished. I got 20 of 32, which isn't terrible, but Had DJ beating Grace int he finals :(

I had Poulter and Keegan in the final. hahaha

yea, i had 22/32, but with Keegan winning...so not looking good. My Bobby Jones bracket is looking nice...the rest, not so much

23-9 for me. With my Winner and 3 of my final four still left. Maybe I'm not as out of it as I thought.

You guys are all doing better than me. I totally forgot that it started this morning and not tomorrow. I didn't even get my team in this week. Stupid me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went 21-11, still have all 4 of my final 4 out there. Hopefully I do better the next round.

Is there a way to tell how you stack up against everyone else?

I can't find anything where I can see the other teams.

I don't know why the league standings aren't updated after day 1.

I don't know why the league standings aren't updated after day 1.

Ok. I just wanted to make sure I was not missing anything.

Thanks again for putting all of this together.

Back