Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did Andy but as luck has it I won't be joining all of you.Didn't even make the waiting list. You'll have fun with all and I'll be playing with all of you well before then. Hope this weather breaks,getting bored with the dome!

I responded to you and told you that you were put on the waiting list.

I responded to you and told you that you were put on the waiting list.

I'm sorry, I saw the overall list posted and I wasn't on it. Please don't be mad at me!

I'm not mad, I just didn't want you to think you weren't on the waiting list.
Allan is just terrified of your new avatar Morgan. (so am I, but it's AWESOME)

Looks like we will have a nice contingent at the OC:
Pete (O'Carroll), Aaron (amsmith), Martin (MPLefty), Mike (Maddog), Colt and myself (Andy/moosejaa),
with Allan (buckbug) on deck (hope I didn't forget anyone)
Really looking forward to it. Can't wait to see the teams. Thanks again THP/JB & GG.

Last edited:
A big thanks to Jimmy for getting me in the OC! I am really looking forward to being part of a THP outing. Got some buddies from Western NY playing and can not wait to make new friends thanks to THP. I have not been this excited to play in a golf tournament in a very long time.

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Looks like we will have a nice contingent at the OC:
Pete (O'Carroll), Aaron (amsmith), Martin (MPLefty), Mike (Maddog), Colt and myself (Andy/moosejaa),
with Allan (buckbug) on deck (hope I didn't forget anyone)
Really looking forward to it. Can't wait to see the teams. Thanks again THP/JB & GG.

A big thanks to Jimmy for getting me in the OC! I am really looking forward to being part of a THP outing. Got some buddies from Western NY playing and can not wait to make new friends thanks to THP. I have not been this excited to play in a golf tournament in a very long time.

Really glad to see we have a nice mixture of new and old faces from our group at Ocean City.

Going to be a great time and looking forward to sharing it with everyone.

Now time to focus on getting into Indy.

Last edited:
i'm excited for OC, looks like we have a good group there

Taking some time off this week and planning on going to the Paddock dome on Wednesday and/or Thursday.
Can get out anytime between 9am-3pm both days if anyone is interested. Let me know.

Indy event roll call? I'm looking for this to be my first THP event.

Indy event roll call? I'm looking for this to be my first THP event.

Unfortunately with work I don't think it's feasible for me. I'm burning up most of my time off with the SeeMore event and the #THPMC

I'm on the fence about Indy. I'll probably throw my name in. What the heck?

no indy , just ocean city, wish i could do both ! i think one sexy ball flight will be enough for indy.....lol

I am afraid Indy is out for me as my 20 year college reunion is that weekend. Been confirming over the past week or so, that a bunch of close friends will be there for the reunion. Been going back and forth on which way to go and I probably bugged the living crap out of Jimmy last night as I was still wrestling with my decision. In the end, there will be more chances to get together with THPers, but is has becoming increasingly difficult to get together a group of guys that I have called close friends for the last 20 years. Not sure I can pass that opportunity up.

I still may change my mind between now and 1..

Who wants to guess which of the courses near you will open first after this snow finally clears?
I'm gonna say Terry Hills.

Reminder: Don't forget about your yahoo fantasy golf picks. The field is actually updated early this time.

Who wants to guess which of the courses near you will open first after this snow finally clears?
I'm gonna say Terry Hills.

Reminder: Don't forget about your yahoo fantasy golf picks. The field is actually updated early this time.

Thanks for reminder - that week off was bad for my routine. :)

As for the first course open. I think Mill Creek won't the first because of drainage issues on a few holes #15 and #16. Since you are taking Terry Hills, I am going with Ravenwood.

Definitely Batavia CC or Terry Hills. They always seem to be the first ones opened.

By me, I'll go with Evergreen as it never closes. That's right, if there is grass showing, they'll let you out to play. I HATE that place too.

Morgan sent me an e-mail this morning.................Guess who's goint to Ocean City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to be part of the group!Deposit is in.

I did a late sign up for Indy, hopefully this will be my first event.

Morgan sent me an e-mail this morning.................Guess who's goint to Ocean City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to be part of the group!Deposit is in.

Congrats Allan!

I did a late sign up for Indy, hopefully this will be my first event.

Good luck dude. I'm on the wait list too.

Didn't realize it's like a 9 hr drive, hopefully a carpool is organized lol

Hopefully you both get in! I got in and am totally up for a carpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back