SeeMore Putters Thread

Find an SPi instructor and have an open mind, I guarantee you will become a better putter. Guarantee it.

SeeMore made the Cobra staffers LETHAL on the greens in last years MC, it just works.

Find an SPi instructor and have an open mind, I guarantee you will become a better putter. Guarantee it.

SeeMore made the Cobra staffers LETHAL on the greens in last years MC, it just works.

Very true. Watching the coverage there is alot of seemore chatter.
#watchitoften

Very true. Watching the coverage there is alot of seemore chatter.
#watchitoften

It really made 8 guys better putters almost overnight. Scary thing is that was just the tip of the iceberg. It opened my eyes very wide.

Yes! That m1 tri-sole will be mine. Somehow...monk you my friend are killing me here. My x4 will be here tomorrow to unwrap and im already falling for another girl...:confused:

Considering I have the other two versions of the m1 PR, I think that Tri plane needs to join it's family. My god.

I'm a HUGE believer in the Tri plane anyways.

Considering I have the other two versions of the m1 PR, I think that Tri plane needs to join it's family. My god.

I can't wait to roll a tri plane. I think that's my biggest grief with my FGP is that it's hard to tell if it's soled correctly or not. It'd be nice to take that out of the equation.

Just got through drooling over the 2 new PR editions. That m1 may be riding shotgun back from Franklin in June!

The m1 tri is a beaut. I was emailing Alex today and he sent pictures. Wife would kill me after I just dropped $2k on new irons and driver. I think I'll have to wait for the black ptm2s to be back in stock in 60 days. It's good to dream, though.

Just saw this putter on their site and I am in love.............

I've never rolled a tri-sole putter before, but my putting has improved (stroke and aim at least) after simply soling the putter behind the ball before addressing the ball and taking my stance. This tri-sole takes that a step further?

I had a chance to roll my new Si2 SeeMore during my lunch break the last two days. Very impressed with how smoothly the ball rolls off the face. The best thing I can say is that it rolls consistently. I'm excited to put it into play this weekend.

I will definitely be doing that. I'll be playing a SeeMore in the Morgan cup, son it's imperative that I find a putter that fits my game. And positive it exists. Just wasn't at PGA SS .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adam,
Jim Hauman at Park Ridge C.C. Is a Silver Certified SeeMore fitter. He did a great job with my fitting and is a really nice guy. I would recommend contacting him since you are not that far away. Feel free to message me if you have questions! Good luck!
Byron

Jman,
Are the m1's face balanced at impact? They are listed as such on the website...I recall getting a no answer over the phone with SeeMore? I could be wrong.

If anyone can give me a definitive answer on the M1.....I think I'm in the right place!

Jman,
Are the m1's face balanced at impact? They are listed as such on the website...I recall getting a no answer over the phone with SeeMore? I could be wrong.

If anyone can give me a definitive answer on the M1.....I think I'm in the right place!

I just tested the one I have here at home and it certainly is face balanced at impact.

I definitely have an open mind. Just didn't see anything that really blew me away.

However, I'm a believer in the wizard not the wand. I just need to find SeeMore wand that fits this wizard. :D

Adam,
Jim Hauman at Park Ridge C.C. Is a Silver Certified SeeMore fitter. He did a great job with my fitting and is a really nice guy. I would recommend contacting him since you are not that far away. Feel free to message me if you have questions! Good luck!
Byron

Park Ridge is a bit of a hike from Aurora. I'll wait until we get closer to the MC and find out what our options are and go from there. I just bought the new MXM #7, and don't have any intentions of buying another flatstick for a while. I do want something that 100% fits me for the end of July though.

Thanks to be both of you though.
Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

I just got back from the PGA SS and found the putter I liked from last night. It was the M1 SS. Set up beautifully, and was easy to align. Good feel off the face and everything managed to find the bottom of the cup. Just to make sure it was a fluke, I picked up the Del Mar that I played and the M1 was much better feeling. There's a couple of other models that is like to try that are closer to a mallet before I go marbles in with the M1.

Thanks again Jman, SeeMore and Lord Byron for the help.

I just got back from the PGA SS and found the putter I liked from last night. It was the M1 SS. Set up beautifully, and was easy to align. Good feel off the face and everything managed to find the bottom of the cup. Just to make sure it was a fluke, I picked up the Del Mar that I played and the M1 was much better feeling. There's a couple of other models that is like to try that are closer to a mallet before I go marbles in with the M1.

Thanks again Jman, SeeMore and Lord Byron for the help.

If you can make it through the hellacious weather, I planned on getting in some range time at Green Garden's dome while I'm at my parents place next week, and you're more than welcome to roll my m5.

If you can make it through the hellacious weather, I planned on getting in some range time at Green Garden's dome while I'm at my parents place next week, and you're more than welcome to roll my m5.

Thanks for the offer. Green Gardens is about an hour fifteen for me though. My parents live down that way too and I go there with my dad sometimes. But with the wife getting back from South Africa on Wednesday, I don't think she'd be too keen on me running out to go hit golf balls in the south burbs :)

Thanks again for the offer though.

So what is the rough cost to send a putter in to reshaft (lengthen) and put on a new grip (midsize)? Trying to decide if it is worth buying a used M2w from the bay and having it reshafted or just getting a new one direct if the price isn't going to be much different in the end...

I know this isn't seemore related but I bought a 34" putter on eBay and it was too short for me. I took it into my local club's shop to get regripped and asked if they could extend the shaft to 35 1/2" and they did it for an extra 5 bucks. I dunno how they did it but its as solid feeling through the top of the grip as any other putter I have.

sent without the boss's knowledge...

I know this isn't seemore related but I bought a 34" putter on eBay and it was too short for me. I took it into my local club's shop to get regripped and asked if they could extend the shaft to 35 1/2" and they did it for an extra 5 bucks. I dunno how they did it but its as solid feeling through the top of the grip as any other putter I have.

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Extensions are generally prices cut from the butt end of a different shaft and stuck inside the existing one to make it longer. Grip over the top. Some are ok with it, some aren't. Also would depend on how much you are adding. A little won't be noticeable to most. A lot might be noticeable.

My first SeeMore putter (X3) is "out for delivery" and I cannot freaking wait to go home and roll that bad boy.

My first SeeMore putter (X3) is "out for delivery" and I cannot freaking wait to go home and roll that bad boy.

Im excited for you!

I watched the face balanced at impact video again last night, and my m5 isn't face balanced at impact, and it may have blown my mind.

Back