SeeMore Putters Thread

Sorry for the banter but im stoked, my newest addition has shipped! Shoild be here by friday.

After a short trip back to the place of it's birth, my newly counterbalanced M5x Proto A is back home. Can't wait for the snow to stop/melt here so I can get it outside. Barring that, should have a new BirdieBall in a week or so, so at least I'll get to roll it a little bit inside.

Sorry for the banter but im stoked, my newest addition has shipped! Shoild be here by friday.

What is it what is it what is it?!?!

What is it what is it what is it?!?!

X4 nickle ( corona del mar..not sure if all of them are that or not...still wet behind the ears when it comes to seemore) extended to 35 with an orange oversized seemore grip, still in the plastic for one helluva good price :).

Thinking about cutting down the X2 to 33.5 or 34.

The athletic stance discussion from Pat really got me thinking about posture and my practice at home feels better when I get those knees bent some. I think the shorter shaft would force me to remember to get into that proper position.

I wasn't expecting the DB4 to be so shiny!

This arrived today. I'm hoping to get out tomorrow to putt for a bit. Si2 36"

IMG_1478_zps727bcb8e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1479_zps15e517de.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1475_zps1387a770.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1474_zpsd6c84ddc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So many nice putter purchases by everyone lately. Following along just makes me want to buy another Seemore! 2 new putters in 2 weeks isn't a problem is it?

I'm taking my buddy to get fit for his first SeeMore on Sunday! He knows I am a SeeMore devotee and asked me where he should get fit for a putter....I told him he can go spend a lot of money on a very good putter made by any number of companies. Or he can come with me and see my Silver Certified guy and become a better putter. The service and support can not be beat! They are building beautiful flat-sticks too...psyched to bring someone else on board.

This arrived today. I'm hoping to get out tomorrow to putt for a bit. Si2 36"

IMG_1478_zps727bcb8e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_1479_zps15e517de.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1475_zps1387a770.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_1474_zpsd6c84ddc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Love it! Looks great Jeff.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

So many nice putter purchases by everyone lately. Following along just makes me want to buy another Seemore! 2 new putters in 2 weeks isn't a problem is it?

Only 2?? Slacker. :D
Actually you will find that most of us can't stop with just one SeeMore.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

That Si2 is a great putter and I love that headcover you have. Enjoy man.

I just pulled off that trick. The way I see it....I've got 99 problems and SeeMore ain't one. haha Although I'm sure my wife will disagree with this statement and likely put me on a 12 step program.

I just pulled off that trick. The way I see it....I've got 99 problems and SeeMore ain't one. haha Although I'm sure my wife will disagree with this statement and likely put me on a 12 step program.

Thats halarious. New headcover idea right there.

Saw a beautiful X3 at the local Golfsmith the other night, in the preowned area, at a preowned price. Looked like it hadn't been used at all. The head just felt so heavy, and it was a bit too short. Such a nice looking club, though.

**Extreme Giddiness Alert**

Just got the shipping notification that my mFGP is on its way back home to me after a retrofit.
I'll be breaking s and taking $ this weekend.

I have an Si3 in my closet and I'm wondering if it can be counter balanced? Gawd it would be nice to have a personal fitting where you knew you had the right setup for the individual.

I have an Si3 in my closet and I'm wondering if it can be counter balanced? Gawd it would be nice to have a personal fitting where you knew you had the right setup for the individual.

Yep, it can be.

Find an SPi guy Bill, easy peasy they can get you fit.

If you're not attached to the Si3 and want another putter to counterbalance, I might be interested in taking it off your hands.

Yep, it can be.

Find an SPi guy Bill, easy peasy they can get you fit.

I have to do it. I just got to as I know what is taking me down er up score wise and I need to be wise enough to do something about it. I would like to find out what optimum length is for me, shaft into head type either straight, goose neck, etc. or slight offset. I know what looks good to me but not sure if it is what I need.

If you're not attached to the Si3 and want another putter to counterbalance, I might be interested in taking it off your hands.

The Si3 was actually a gift from another THP'er and I hate to get rid of it. It may be the putter for me however I may need to get it tweaked to fit my stroke etc. It's 37 inches long as the guy who gave it to me was tall and I'm 6'2" myself. Does height or arm length affect optimum length of putters?

The Si3 was actually a gift from another THP'er and I hate to get rid of it. It may be the putter for me however I may need to get it tweaked to fit my stroke etc. It's 37 inches long as the guy who gave it to me was tall and I'm 6'2" myself. Does height or arm length affect optimum length of putters?

Absolutely, your height and length from your knuckles to the ground while standing straight up are the first two things they asked me when talking about proper putter length. I'll let you know more after I get my fitting done on the 3rd.

There's a DB4x on the bay if anyone's interested...

Back