Nice pictures, guys. Thank goodness (as is the case with me) our wives are so attractive :)

Me and the family with the US Open Championship trophy at the Chambers Bay booth at the golf show. My pic reflects my walking dead status thanks to about 2 hours of sleep; the kids loved the show and even came away with free wedges each thanks to The First Tee program.

tyma3eva.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taking my oldest to the simulator today. Will take video. First time for her.

Fun times in the T4K household. My daughter's teacher informed me that she was generally acting the fool all day and left the class without permission. My son's teacher informed me he had a good day "except" that he dropped an F bomb. Yippee.

My mother in law bought my son 4 books. Each book contains 500 knock knock jokes.

That's right, 2000 knock knock jokes. And I'm going to hear EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.

My mother in law bought my son 4 books. Each book contains 500 knock knock jokes.

That's right, 2000 knock knock jokes. And I'm going to hear EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.
That's like a full fledged drum set, the gift that keeps on giving!

That's brutal.

You should buy him a book of Mother-In-Law jokes. :)

Someone figured out how to stand this week. My life is going to get interesting now I assume.

eba2a8a6.jpg

Cute pic. Now everything at eye level is fair game for grabbing, dropping, or putting in the mouth.

Someone figured out how to stand this week. My life is going to get interesting now I assume.

The work NO is going to be coming out of your mouth a lot now. Even more so when the walking starts.

I still wouldn't trade my daughter for all the free golf in the world. Truly the greatest 3.5 years of my life and number two is due to be born any day now.

Cute pic. Now everything at eye level is fair game for grabbing, dropping, or putting in the mouth.

I'm mean that is how I live my life... so it would be hypocritical to deny him.

Yes, it gets a lot harder once they get mobile. Every open door will look like a blade to you, every stairway an abyss. You'll never blink without fear again. :)

eba2a8a6.jpg

I know you've heard it before, but enjoy those times, what a cutie!

I was a very proud step dad this weekend! First golf lesson. She won the putting contest too (she beat the boys)!

iqkvE2Dl.jpg

omLcc7wl.jpg

MDjeDnzl.jpg

GnJl14bl.jpg

Great stuff!

Can I just say ... holey moley! Do they make a good car seat/stroller combo that I don't need to take a loan out for? Wife was looking at combo's that are in the $1000 range. Yes, I know ... child safety, and I agree with it. Just wish safety came with a smaller price tag.

Yeah, not even going to mention that the child bedding my wife had her heart set on shipped from ... wait for it ... Israel! Yes, my kids first crib sheet set came from the Middle East. Unbelievable.

I got a car seat stroller combo from Graco. Cost about 160$ brand new.Works great and easy to take down.

Back