SeeMore Putters Thread

Mmmmmmmmmmmm1 Tri Plane........yummmmmmmm

Mmmmmmmmmmmm1 Tri Plane........yummmmmmmm

I can't wait to go to Franklin next week and roll the mFGP Tri Plane. I'm gonna see if they'll let me play with something with a copper face, just to see how it compares to aluminum. I'm currently in ponder mode over a blade style, face balanced with an aluminum insert. There's an m2 on the bay I'm trying really hard not to bid on.

My first SeeMore putter (X3) is "out for delivery" and I cannot freaking wait to go home and roll that bad boy.

Congrats!!

My mFGP is on the truck as well. Gonna be a great weekend!

I can't wait to go to Franklin next week and roll the mFGP Tri Plane. I'm gonna see if they'll let me play with something with a copper face, just to see how it compares to aluminum. I'm currently in ponder mode over a blade style, face balanced with an aluminum insert. There's an m2 on the bay I'm trying really hard not to bid on.

I will have the tri-plane M1, I will.

The m2 with the aluminum insert? Thats a really unique one, I considered seeking it out but the m2 heel shaft just isn't very bueno for me.

I will have the tri-plane M1, I will.

The m2 with the aluminum insert? Thats a really unique one, I considered seeking it out but the m2 heel shaft just isn't very bueno for me.

The one on the bay is only $100 with no bids, but having never used the m2, I'm kinda hesitant. But it does have the same attraction as my m5, in that it's fairly unique.

The one on the bay is only $100 with no bids, but having never used the m2, I'm kinda hesitant. But it does have the same attraction as my m5, in that it's fairly unique.

Hands off. If none of you crazy collector types (I mean that in the nicest, most jealous way possible) drive up the bidding I might be snagging that one for my new gamer. ;-)

Hands off. If none of you crazy collector types (I mean that in the nicest, most jealous way possible) drive up the bidding I might be snagging that one for my new gamer. ;-)

I saw it first! You guys know how I feel about my aluminum inserts!

I almost wrote the guy with the m7 that's up there too (he's just over in Atlanta), but in can't justify paying that much when it's in that condition.

Is it wrong that the devil on my shoilder says bid... the angel says you better not or youll be sleeping with that putter instead of the girlfriend.

Hmm, I don't have an M2 yet and I do resemble that description..........

Well, you did ask nicely so I won't acquire that particular one for my collection. ;)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

My first SeeMore putter (X3) is "out for delivery" and I cannot freaking wait to go home and roll that bad boy.

As is my 6th one - a m7. Will be there waiting for me at the conclusion of the 3.5 hour drive I just started.

I have an Si3 in my closet and I'm wondering if it can be counter balanced? Gawd it would be nice to have a personal fitting where you knew you had the right setup for the individual.

I just bought a SeeMore and I've been thinking about going the CB route as well. Road trip, OG?

As is my 6th one - a m7. Will be there waiting for me at the conclusion of the 3.5 hour drive I just started.

Nice! Can't wait to see it.

I saw it first! You guys know how I feel about my aluminum inserts!

Does the m2 you are looking at have an aluminum face insert or an insert behind the face like the ones listed on the site? Either way, I am not interested in that model but just curious.

Does the m2 you are looking at have an aluminum face insert or an insert behind the face like the ones listed on the site? Either way, I am not interested in that model but just curious.

Insert in the face.

Extensions are generally prices cut from the butt end of a different shaft and stuck inside the existing one to make it longer. Grip over the top. Some are ok with it, some aren't. Also would depend on how much you are adding. A little won't be noticeable to most. A lot might be noticeable.

Thats what I figured it was. like I said, I extended by 1.5" with a SuperStroke mid slim 2.0 and I cant tell a difference and I'm usually one to pick up those subtle inconsistencies.

Insert in the face.

Sweet! Sounds like it is probably pretty rare. I have never seen one. Like Jman, no interest in the heel shafted style. The m2c PR on the other hand....

Sweet! Sounds like it is probably pretty rare. I have never seen one. Like Jman, no interest in the heel shafted style. The m2c PR on the other hand....

Looks like is was something they did a while back. All of the models that don't normally come with the insert that I've seen (m2, m5, m7) were made back in 08, and I'm absolutely in love with mine. Just feels and sounds so nice to me. Alex couldn't tell me exactly how many of the m5's they made like mine, but apparently, there weren't many. Could be nice additions to the collection. I'm gonna see about trying out an m2 while I'm in Franklin to rule them out, as I've seen a lot of them coming and going lately.

How does that aluminum insert feel?

M2C? Yep. Still love it. :alien:

Comparing it to the FGP's and PCB I've had, it's definitely softer, and doesn't make quite the "ping" off the face. I haven't hit any of their other inserts yet, but I can't really see liking anything else more.

Is it wrong that the devil on my shoilder says bid... the angel says you better not or youll be sleeping with that putter instead of the girlfriend.

Headcovers are your friend. Well that and a buddy's shipping address or so I've been told. :cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I will have my newly acquired m7 with said insert at HHI so you are more than welcome to roll it then.

I will have my newly acquired m7 with said insert at HHI so you are more than welcome to roll it then.

And it has the insert? OK, now I'm jealous.

Back