SeeMore Putters Thread

It does. At least it better because the pictures of the putter I bought has it!

If it doesn't work out for you, I know a guy...

Headcovers are your friend. Well that and a buddy's shipping address or so I've been told. :cool:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I have 2 already. One im getting from a buddy soon, and am bidding on two on the bay. Im thinking about buying her the pink sparkly seemore cover just incase she gets one... I have a problem but I love it

pa6e8y7u.jpg

emyjuduj.jpg

u8yvypy2.jpg

Excuse the destruction by taptalk but I had to upload the pics of my new girl. Im absolutely in love with her. The plumber neck is what ive always used and went away from with the dll and the oneCS. Add the insert and my friends shes a keeper. The weight and everything else feels great. Hopefully good weather this Sunday and ill have her on the course. She came with a seemore orange oversized and im intrigued to try it to see if it keeps the s.s. 2.0 from getting put on.

pa6e8y7u.jpg

emyjuduj.jpg

u8yvypy2.jpg

Excuse the destruction by taptalk but I had to upload the pics of my new girl. Im absolutely in love with her. The plumber neck is what ive always used and went away from with the dll and the oneCS. Add the insert and my friends shes a keeper. The weight and everything else feels great. Hopefully good weather this Sunday and ill have her on the course. She came with a seemore orange oversized and im intrigued to try it to see if it keeps the s.s. 2.0 from getting put on.

Sounds like you are good to go with the new chick in the bag! Have fun Sunday :golf2:

Think it'll knock the One CS out of the bag?

I may or may not have been the one to pick up the gunmetal z3c in our marketplace......:bananadance:

Another awesome find on the bay arrived today! My black gunmetal family is going to be jealous....

2014-02-21194312_zps98465119.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2014-02-21194924_zps63672642.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2014-02-21194749_zps02e6374e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

2014-02-21194615_zps190bb81b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

It is in beautiful condition! Just have to take about 3/4" off the length tomorrow, regrip it and it will be good to game! BTW, Jeremiah (GolferBest), I purchased a BLACK Lamkin E.B.L. Smooth 3Gen grip to try on this one rather than my signature red Pure. Felt that I needed to treat the platinum putter a little differently...

I may or may not have been the one to pick up the gunmetal z3c in our marketplace......:bananadance:

I will trade you straight up for a Platnum z2c :D Congrats on the purchase!

Glad you did it because I was thinking about doing something that I wouldn't have regretted!

Another awesome find on the bay arrived today! My black gunmetal family is going to be jealous....

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

It is in beautiful condition! Just have to take about 3/4" off the length tomorrow, regrip it and it will be good to game! BTW, Jeremiah (GolferBest), I purchased a BLACK Lamkin E.B.L. Smooth 3Gen grip to try on this one rather than my signature red Pure. Felt that I needed to treat the platinum putter a little differently...

Gorgeous putter SoxFan. I also looked at the one on ebay today but it does look beat up for the price.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

That thing is no less than glorious. If you decide it doesn't work, DIBS!!

Gorgeous putter SoxFan. I also looked at the one on ebay today but it does look beat up for the price.

I have seen plenty of m7's come and go in varying conditions but could not pass up this one in near perfect condition for barely over a c note. The head cover is beat up but lord knows I have enough of them already!

I will trade you straight up for a Platnum z2c :D Congrats on the purchase!

I've had my eye on a z3c for a long time so sorry this won't be going anywhere.

Glad you did it because I was thinking about doing something that I wouldn't have regretted!

Never a regret when adding another Seemore to the collection

That thing is no less than glorious. If you decide it doesn't work, DIBS!!

You will be the first to know my good man. Feels pretty damn good from my initial rolls on the carpet so don't hold your breath!

You will be the first to know my good man. Feels pretty damn good from my initial rolls on the carpet so don't hold your breath!

I don't know, I can hold my breath for a long time. :act-up: I'd love to roll a blade with the aluminum face; just have to wait for the right deal, and that one on the bay right now isn't it.

Isn't that insert magical?

Never a regret when adding another Seemore to the collection

Absolutely not! 7 strong now including a plumbers neck and now an insert. Neither of which I thought I would ever buy but they are SeeMores and they look and roll damn good!

I don't know, I can hold my breath for a long time. :act-up: I'd love to roll a blade with the aluminum face; just have to wait for the right deal, and that one on the bay right now isn't it.

Isn't that insert magical?

I feel it makes it feel much closer to my preferred carbon steel feel than just a plain stainless steel putter. I actually bought a regular m1 at one point (then quickly sold it) and was not thrilled with the feel. This one feels much better to me.

Wow! That looks good dude!

Wow, what a gorgeous M7. That's one I've rolled very little and need to fix.

Think it'll knock the One CS out of the bag?

Not sure..and ill always have love for all my seemores! Theybwill all get used.

Sox- love that m7! Shes a beaut! Very nice find and I hope she treats you well. Im leaning toward an alluminum insert in the mc if its an options.

Different grip too huh? The winds of change are amung us :)

Not sure..and ill always have love for all my seemores! Theybwill all get used.

Sox- love that m7! Shes a beaut! Very nice find and I hope she treats you well. Im leaning toward an alluminum insert in the mc if its an options.

Different grip too huh? The winds of change are amung us :)

There are a few models that cone stock with the aluminum insert.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

There are a few models that cone stock with the aluminum insert.

And I know my boy is pondering the m8 with that insert!

I have pondered an m9. Just not many around, and new is out of my range.

Back