The I-X Center Golf Show

Mark1621420

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 9.9
I am just starting this thread because I did not see one about this yet. Our golf show at the I-X center starts today times are:

Friday 12-8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm
Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm
tickets are $10
Parking is probably $8
You get a free year subscription to golf magazine when you enter (at least that was the case in the previous years)
I will most likely be there everyday. Today I will be there right at noon if any one wants to meet. You all seem like a bunch of legit golf loving guys/gals like myself. Hope to see you guys there and have a safe weekend!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there and parking is free today.

Me and Robman7 will be there tomorrow morning

No I am not a vendor, I was just putting it out there for anyone that is around the N.E. Ohio area. I just have a lot of people that want to go and they all couldn't go on one certain day so I just told people I would meet them up there

Good stuff. How big is this show. Similar to the one they just had in Carolina?

The I-X Center is over a million square feet I believe but they use only like 100,000 square feet for the golf show. It is pretty big though

I went to the one in Columbus last weekend and they are run by the same group...The Columbus one was heavily focused on golf trips down south...but who could blame them after the Winter up in Ohio

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah I've noticed that over the past few years it seems to get more and more about going on vacations

Had to remove the phone number. That is playing with fire with how many readers THP has.

I'll be there Sunday morning!

Went last year, but sadly can't come this year :(

I am just starting this thread because I did not see one about this yet. Our golf show at the I-X center starts today times are:

Friday 12-8:00pm
Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm
Sunday 10:00am-4:00pm
tickets are $10
Parking is probably $8
You get a free year subscription to golf magazine when you enter (at least that was the case in the previous years)
I will most likely be there everyday. Today I will be there right at noon if any one wants to meet. You all seem like a bunch of legit golf loving guys/gals like myself. Hope to see you guys there and have a safe weekend!

Let me know if you see a amp cell hybrid. I'm going up tomorrow with mike

There is a bar there. Maybe if some of you are there Sunday we can have a pop or two and dream about playing golf in July lol

They did have amp cell hybrids up there. Only remember seeing a few. I wasn't thrilled with the show this year, not as many golf club vendors there especially not with used clubs. I wanted to look for KBS C taper stiff shafts and KBS tour shafts but only found one set of clubs with the c tapers on them. I did notice Brian the long drive champ has them on his irons. I also was looking for grips absolutely no discount from in store prices

Rob just bought 1 for 70

I'm about to buy 5 days 4 nights in Williamsburg with unlimited golf for 300 and a 100 amex

Deano going big time!

Any other decent deals on clubs or equipment

Deano going big time!

Any other decent deals on clubs or equipment

Not really...amp bio cell for 220...altitude driver 200...no real deals per se

Normally Id be all over this but with working today, its not going to happen. I went to the Columbus show last year and it was kind of a joke. It was all golf vacations and overpriced gear.

I went the past two years but thought it was pretty much an epic fail.

Last year I could have sworn it was $12 to enter and $8 to park. Then I got my $8 beer, walked around and all I found was an r11s headcover for $6. Considering I had $28 invested already that was one expensive headcover. lol

Normally Rockbottom, Dallas Golf are about the only two vendors worth looking at.
Everybody else I thought was pretty overpriced.
Skipped it this year.

Heck you are better off just going over to Golfsmith on Harvard Rd in Beachwood, scouring their used bin which is pretty big, and asking the salesman if they can do any better. Depending on how long its sat there (their used pricing has dates on them) they have taken up to like 40% off for me.

FYI, I see most of you guys live in the Akron/Cleveland area...they are putting in a new Golfsmith in Fairlawn, in the old Sears Hardware Building.
Supposed to open sometime this year. I heard anywhere from spring to late summer.

Like hearing that a Golfsmith is going in in Fairlawn.

Rob just bought 1 for 70

I'm about to buy 5 days 4 nights in Williamsburg with unlimited golf for 300 and a 100 amex

Mike, I did that exact trip 4 years ago. Some nice courses. Timeshare stuff was annoying but the free golf was great

Back